Taking Back Sunday - Where You Want To Be...new pressing

Any chance this has better sound quality than the victory releases? Or was it probably pressed at the same plant, using the same processes and just sent to the two separate places (victory and ht)?

They're allll the same, my man. All the ones from this press were likely done at the exact same time at the exact same plant with the exact same masters, they were probably all sent to Victory, then they sent them to HT. At least I assume that's what happened. But yes, I'd be extremely surprised if it sounded the same. Haha.

Its the same press. Pressed at the same place with the same process. Hot Topic does not manufacture records.

They're allll the same, my man. All the ones from this press were likely done at the exact same time at the exact same plant with the exact same masters, they were probably all sent to Victory, then they sent them to HT. At least I assume that's what happened. But yes, I'd be extremely surprised if it sounded the same. Haha.

Yeah, I assumed that would be the case but I just wanted to make sure. Wishful thinking I guess haha thanks guys!

• 3 years later...