PO: My Epic - Broken Voice EP (FFO: As Cities Burn, Anchor & Braille, Ascend the Hill)

Didn't see this posted yet but My Epic posted up a pre-order for the vinyl pressing of their most recent EP Broken Voice via Facedown Records today. If you haven't heard this band before you should check them out, I thoroughly enjoy them. Red vinyl limited to 300. They have a couple of vinyl/shirt packages up as well. Set to ship May 21st.

http://facedown.merchnow.com/products/156813/broken-voice-red-lp

I hadn't really considered this an ep, its interesting to see people call it that.  It's also interesting to see you guys say you'd order their other albums so fast but not really saying you'd buy this?  I feel like this is a stellar album as with all My Epic releases, this one is a little bit different in that its definitely more of a quieter sounding record but its still fantastic.

I hadn't really considered this an ep, its interesting to see people call it that. It's also interesting to see you guys say you'd order their other albums so fast but not really saying you'd buy this? I feel like this is a stellar album as with all My Epic releases, this one is a little bit different in that its definitely more of a quieter sounding record but its still fantastic.

I don't disagree that this album is awesome. I just like Yet a little more. Either way I bought this quick and posted up over here to get the word out. Hoping this sells out quickly so the other stuff has a chance of getting pressed.

And the band marketed it as an EP when it was coming out. I've always seen it labeled as Broken Voice EP so that's what I call it.

I hadn't really considered this an ep, its interesting to see people call it that. It's also interesting to see you guys say you'd order their other albums so fast but not really saying you'd buy this? I feel like this is a stellar album as with all My Epic releases, this one is a little bit different in that its definitely more of a quieter sounding record but its still fantastic.

This EP is all acoustic though? The thing I love about My Epic is the drive/passion/energy they put into their music. While I enjoy what they did on this EP it's not really what makes them, them.

I liked this EP, but it's not something I'd want on vinyl. I'll just wait and hope Yet happens at some point.

I don't disagree that this album is awesome. I just like Yet a little more. Either way I bought this quick and posted up over here to get the word out. Hoping this sells out quickly so the other stuff has a chance of getting pressed.

And the band marketed it as an EP when it was coming out. I've always seen it labeled as Broken Voice EP so that's what I call it.

I wasn't saying you marked it wrong, just had never considered it an Ep.  I guess I just love whatever if this band does, I really like what they did on this.  Hopefully this can sell out and we can get the other albums pressed.

They are so raw and just mind blowing live! Had the chance of seeing them with Oceana (now Polyenso) and it was just phenomenal! As soon as facedown posted this on twitter I bought it fast, hope YET really does get that double vinyl treatment like mentioned above :)

I saw that tour as well. I wish Polyenso would press their new album. I also wish Rise would press the last Oceana EP.

• 6 months later...

Taking a look at the cart for Facedown it seems like there are only 6 left. Don't sleep on this because I highly doubt it will be re-pressed. I'm hoping if this finally sells out they will press "Yet".

Haven't heard this EP, but Yet is one of my favorite albums, would love to see it pressed.