Converge - Jane Doe LP $14.99

Any idea if these are leftover from the /2000 EVR did back in 2001? Because that would be crazy.

Highly doubt it man. for the past while DW has been repressing stuff on black after the colours sell out, and then they just keep repressing black in unlimited numbers. They've done it with almost every Converge album. It's pretty cool cause it makes their stuff easy to get, keep prices down for the rarer variants, but people who really want those will still pay a little extra for missin the boat the first time around. So yeah I'm fairly certain this is the DW black unlimited.

I have a DW repress Jane Doe on white for sale if anyone if interested... in the process of compiling a complete tradelist at the moment, though, so USA buyers can save on bundled shipping by buying multiple items. I'm walled in and have a ton of good shit so prob a good idea for me to get that done ASAP.

I think MerchNOW are terrible... they really are one of the worst. They've fucked up at least 3 orders of mine and I've only ever ordered from them 5 times, and I am hesitant to ever deal w/ them again. I guess their motto is 2/5 ain't bad. Sucks cause there's a few good bands who sell merch thru them. Every time I see a band I like link to their merchnow I cringe.

So my 1st experience w/ merch now was a bad one... ordered a misery signals shirt and 2 trophy scars CDs, they sent me just the shirt, flat out refused to send replacement CDs... why? because the invoice I was provided from them was fucked up (their fault) and only had the shirt on it, and yet the total was like $40 bucks or something, way too much for just a shirt obv. but I couldn't definitively prove exactly which items were missing, according to them... even though... if you add up the totals if totally works out... fucking pricks... this was back in the myspace days. So I myspace messaged the band and the main dude (Jerry?) wrote me back and he's like 'sorry man nothing I can do either, I have to pay the label for every copy, so if you want one you'll have to pay for it. yeah but the thing is I already fuckin paid for it, and yet I get nothing. So I quit listening to that band and didn't buy anything from merchnow for a while. Fast forward...

What else did they fuck up? I bought an At the Drive In CD and they sent me the wrong one. One I already own, so now I have to try and sell that and nobody buys CDs anymore... its still in the shrink wrap... I already have owned that album since way back what the hell am I gonna do with it... maybe an ATDI fan's birthday will come up soon.

I bought The Contortionist - Exoplanet pic disc and the plastic sleeve was cracked thru completely on every side I had to replace the sleeve out of fear it would scratch the record from the hard plastic edges on those things when they crack, not cool. Hopefully it wasn't damaged in shipping, but who knows no one listens to pic discs anyway they sound like shit, they're just for looks. I find they just don't package vinyl well at all, period. They have some of the worst customer service that I can recall.

So yeah I kinda was interested in the new C!N,CC! record, was gonna buy both colours, then I was like 'fuck it, fuck merchnow, I'll pick up the CD in a shop down the line or something. They're so shitty that when they *don't* fuck up your order... you're like HOLY SHIT! MerchNOW, good on ya buddy, way to not fuck up. They've proven their incompetence many times over to the point that when they actually do shit RIGHT its like WOOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW! WEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOO my records actually came without being bunged up, or replaced by some item I never ordered and don't want or need, yet have to pay for cause their customer service is shit and they won't even cough up a partial refund without you spending money out of pocket to mail shit back to them. It wouldn't surprise me to open a merch now package and find that it is completely empty with just a packing slip inside showing how much money you just gave them for nothing that you won't be getting back, and the items that you ordered that you will never receive cause their customer service is shit.

RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT RANT

Any idea if these are leftover from the /2000 EVR did back in 2001? Because that would be crazy.

Just noticed dude, there is a tag there on the item description page for Equal Vision Records.... That is FUCKED UP! Now I am wondering the same thing as you... you will have to report back to us whence you receive said record. But I still doubt it mainly because MerchNOW suck. It wouldn't surprise me at all if they had erroneous descriptions on their store.

• 2 weeks later...

Just noticed dude, there is a tag there on the item description page for Equal Vision Records.... That is FUCKED UP! Now I am wondering the same thing as you... you will have to report back to us whence you receive said record. But I still doubt it mainly because MerchNOW suck. It wouldn't surprise me at all if they had erroneous descriptions on their store.

I just got it in the mail and it is the black Deathwish version, in case you were still curious.