Trophy Scars Goodnight Alchemy /250

• 3 weeks later...

From the bands facebook:

Hey Kids,

Unfortunately we ran into some major complications with our vinyl manufacturer. We finally received the test pressing's and they sound GREAT.... For all of you who ordered Goodnight Alchemy - we should have them to ship out in about four weeks. 

In other news - we still have 75 to sell. We will be selling these extra 75 at the upcoming Goodnight Alchemy show at Maxwells on the 22nd. https://www.facebook.com/events/141921599332620/

It is an early show, so come make it a grand start to a glorious night. There are still a few tickets left, so grab them before it sells out! 

You can get the tickets here 

http://www.ticketfly.com/purchase/event/274633?utm_medium=bks&wrKey=AEF6A28DD148B732DD6D55BD859384AF

Plus, we will be making available a special package deal including one signed copy of goodnight alchemy, a test pressing, and one excellent special surprise. 

Keep your eyes out for that.

TL;DR: record will ship in about 4 weeks, testpress sounds great, still 75 copies available at next show, testpress bundle available soon (

• 1 month later...

Just a heads up. A few more of these will be put up tonight I think. They stated on FB that they will post when they are up, so if you missed out now is your chance.

fuck- did these go up yet? i'd love to snag one. 

in other news, did anybody get one of the t shirts they have? ordered the Silencio shirt, love it, wish they still had the Beetlejuice in xl though, because yeah, look at at thing

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...