SECULAR HAZE'S FINAL GIVEAWAY

Guest Secular Haze

Guest Secular Haze

so i've never even heard of this band. excited for some brand new shit to hit my ears on a table for the first time. that rarely happens..

Ry, be sure to PM me your info so I can ship the record.  Thank you.

Guest Secular Haze

What does everyone want for the next one? I've received some great suggestions so far but would love to hear more. Thanks.

so i've never even heard of this band. excited for some brand new shit to hit my ears on a table for the first time. that rarely happens..

Haha, weren't you just complaining about me winning another VC record contest recently?  Guess your prayers have been answered this time!  Congrats.

Thanks for playing richontheroad. I know you really wanted this one. Please play again.

For sure. I'm a massive deathwish fan, anyway, and haven't heard harm's way so I was stoked. But this is a great thread and I'm glad I looked into it. I like the variety you are putting up. So if it's not something I already have (to help increase other's chances by at least one haha), then I am down.

Guest Secular Haze

I am offering two free records for this round!

The Starting Line - Based On A True Story on Orange Smoke Vinyl (SRC Subscription Variant) /250

The Mighty Mighty Bosstones - Let's Face It on Black Vinyl /500

Two winners will be selected on the night of Sunday, July 28.  The first name selected will have their choice of the two records offered.  The second name selected will win what is left over.  Please PM to enter and good luck to all!