Tea! (and to a lesser extent coffee)

Pretty much unrelated to the topic title but I have tried to start drinking one glass of non-alcoholic red wine every night.

There are three things that are consistently linked to human longevity -- moderate amounts of wine, fish, and tea (especially green).

And I do drink on the weekends. I just don't want to consume alcohol every night because that creates it's own problems despite helping your heart.

Although Teavana is now owned by Starbucks, it's still a good place to go and is reasonably priced. They have a lot of good stuff. Also, there is a local place called the Greentea House where I am starting to go more often. Same prices as Teavana, except they are family-owned and they also have bubble tea, which I have yet to try.

I prefer green or white teas. Green tea on it's own, white tea usually a little rock sugar thrown in.

Although Teavana is now owned by Starbucks, it's still a good place to go and is reasonably priced. They have a lot of good stuff. Also, there is a local place called the Greentea House where I am starting to go more often. Same prices as Teavana, except they are family-owned and they also have bubble tea, which I have yet to try.

I prefer green or white teas. Green tea on it's own, white tea usually a little rock sugar thrown in.

Teavana's upselling tactics are annoying as all hell. Prices aren't bad as far as their teas go, but pretty much everything else is. One thing that i heard from a friend that works there is that they tell their employees to go "a little over what the customer asks for because almost every time they will say it's fine" (referring to tea)