BOUNCING SOULS "Greenball Crew" PRE-ORDER!

They could've ended it at midnight the day before too. Eventually, there would have to be a last day and people would miss it.

I agree, I was more so just expressing my doubts about that being the reason for pulling it mid-day.

As much as I'd have liked to order it (and would have had I seen the thread sooner), I'm not all that torn up about missing it.

I know Souls are a great band and all, but why would someone want a record of shitty songs? NOFX is one of my favorite bands and although I own it, I never listen to Liberal Animation or So What and refuse to buy any of those old EPs including PMRC because it plain out sucks.

No Rancid-related bands have put out a sucky record?

If Tim Timebomb released all of those awful cover songs as 7"s, would you buy them?

• 1 month later...

Had green and black in the mail yesterday. Apparently they were shipped directly from Pirates Press to me, which makes kinda sense, logistically. Nice overall package, although the musical content leaves room for discussion, haha  :D

Did you receive a shipping notification? I bought both colors as well, but still haven't heard from them