Coldplay 7" Picture Disc

Coldplay is releasing a new 7" Picture Disc. Yes, this has been mentioned in the RSD thread as a UK release, but it will also have a limited release on their website and at some record stores worldwide. 

"A special release has also been announced for Record Store Day in the UK on Saturday, 20 April. The limited edition release will contain Issue One of the Mylo Xyloto Comic Book Series alongside a special 7-inch vinyl picture disc, featuring Hurts Like Heaven and Us Against The World (Live). To give fans worldwide a chance to buy the package, a limited number will also be sold via Coldplay.com from Saturday, 27 April, plus selected independent record stores worldwide."

Anyone hear which stores they will be released at? 

If they had released a decent song since the second album i would jump on it.

A lot of their stuff sounds the same and their second album is my favorite but its odd to write off the albums that came after. X&Y is their darkest album. Viva La Vida,while my least fafavorite is adventurous. In regards to Mylo Xyloto I understand the polarity but is layered ao well and a very genuine pop album. MX was a much needed change in their sound

• 2 weeks later...