Bolt Thrower - IV Crusade PO

tco

Good to see this one get a repress especially at the high prices the OG's sell for.

Anyway here's the euro link, goes up on Friday at 6pm.

http://www.earache.com/webstore/index.php/cPath/787

and U.S.

http://earache.com/uswebstore/index.php/cPath/667_668_15

PRE ORDER will start 1:00pm EDT, Friday 20th April on the Earache Webstores, with five different coloured vinyl, again repressed using the Full Dynamic Range format. 

Hopefully they put more effort into this release than they did Realm. 

Happy to have Realm on vinyl but one of the worst packages of 2012.

I agree their effort on some of these has been minimal.  Honestly I'm just happy to get them so as to not have to pay the ridiculous prices they go for on Ebay or other sites.  Plus I'm glad they've cut down to only 1 copy per person to put a clamp on the flippers that troll this and other sites.

Well, I have a different take. I think if Earache is going to half-ass these represses they should consider allowing smaller labels to license the property instead. I am finding increasingly that fans that are now doing represses are giving the attention and love these classics deserve. The job they did on Realm at the price they charged made it the worst package of 2012 in my book.

Yes, I am glad to have it at non-ebay prices but that doesn't mean they can't honor the albums place in the history of metal by putting in a little effort. Earache has done a shit job on a lot of these represses of late and it simply shouldn't be this way.