PO: City and Colour - The Hurry and The Harm

I got like 172 or something like that. The spine of my cover is all jacked and torn. The records on the other hand sound and look great. Spun it last week when it came in and there was a little bit of surface noise on a song or two but other than that these sound really nice. I'm pretty bummed about the jackets but that's only because this was 40 something dollars. If we paid $20-$25 it would be a different story.

I got like 172 or something like that. The spine of my cover is all jacked and torn. The records on the other hand sound and look great. Spun it last week when it came in and there was a little bit of surface noise on a song or two but other than that these sound really nice. I'm pretty bummed about the jackets but that's only because this was 40 something dollars. If we paid $20-$25 it would be a different story.

I wrote to the City and Colour webstore as I really wasn't happy with the cover. Felt it had no protection of my record and it's already starting to look worn on the edges. They sent me an empty original cardboard cover of the Hurry and The Harm to put my record in which I'm very happy about. Very impressed with the service considering it must of cost them $12ish to send it internationally.