PO: Braveyoung - Will The Dust Praise You - Only 100 copies

Braveyoung's newest album is up for pre-order.  Pre-orders end May 3rd and they ship May 5th.

Only 100 will be made.  50 were special editions with the print set by Thomas Sara, but those are already gone.

You can still order the standard copy for $10 at http://www.braveyoung.bigcartel.com/

If you don't act on this fast, they will be gone.  Heads up for anyone that was interested in this!

1s1j6c.jpg

Braveyoung's newest album is up for pre-order.  Pre-orders end May 3rd and they ship May 5th.

Only 100 will be made.  50 were special editions with the print set by Thomas Sara, but those are already gone.

You can still order the standard copy for $10 at http://www.braveyoung.bigcartel.com/

If you don't act on this fast, they will be gone.  Heads up for anyone that was interested in this!

1s1j6c.jpg

Thanks, Brian, for posting this, was able to get one!

VC comes through again...

no shipping outside of the US.

contacted them friday night, still no response. doesn't matter anyway now that the special version is gone.

headfirst will be getting a few copies of the standard version for the other non-USers like myself.

I just said that I was in the US when selecting shipping options, but set the shipping address itself to Canada, it went through fine.  I told them to PayPal me the difference in shipping :P

Got myself the special edition!

• 2 weeks later...