record searching on ebay

Strangely enough, this has happened to me in the past as well. When I was heavily shopping eBay there would be times I would search and see very limited amounts of product. Items I knew should be there, because I looked the day before and it had 3 days left, were not there. No explanation, though, sorry.

its basically ebay saying, "you need to calm the fuck down, no records for you"

The-Soup-Nazi-is-the-character-that-come

they're always beta testing something - you were one of the lucky guinea pigs. happens all the time. they used to warn you though, not anymore. whenever something isn't acting quite normal on the 'baY, I check for a button down in the right hand corner on the summary page which says something like "opt out of new view" or "back to original".

they're always beta testing something - you were one of the lucky guinea pigs. happens all the time. they used to warn you though, not anymore. whenever something isn't acting quite normal on the 'baY, I check for a button down in the right hand corner on the summary page which says something like "opt out of new view" or "back to original".

This sounds like what it seemed to be, although I never saw anything to change it back, but I wasn't looking.