FS/FT: Linkin Park, The Gaslight Anthem, This Time Next Year, Speakers and Pre-Amps!

californiaflow

Looking to sell/trade a couple things right now.

Shipping on records is $4.00, $0.50 for each additional record. Gear shipping will be calculated by location.

The Gaslight Anthem - Handwritten (Sealed, first pressing, clear blue 180G, includes download card) $16

This Time Next Year - Drop Out of Life (Sealed, Coke Bottle Clear) $6

Linkin Park - Hybrid Theory (RSD2013 Re-Issue, Sealed, includes 10" of One Step Closer/My December, poster, and decal) - MAKE OFFER

NAD 917 A/V Tuner Pre-Amplifer - In Perfect working order, only has minor scratches on the top of the unit and a bit of a scrape on the top of the unit where the top meets the top of the faceplate. This is a true audiophile pre-amp. Best used with a power-amp set-up. Looking to get $180.

Pioneer S-H253-K Floor-Standing 3 Way Speakers - 1 pair - perfect working order, shows signs of minor use, grills are included and have no tears. Looking to get $80

JBL Stage Venue Floor-Standing Speaker - 1 - perfect working order, dust-cap on woofer is pushed in but does not effect the sound, shows signs of use, including scratches. Looking to get $75.

iHome 2.1 Sound System - Includes iPod/iPhone 30-pin docking station, 8" subwoofer, two bookshelf speakers, remote, and wiring. All original, in pristine shape. Looking for $100.

I am located in Southern California (High Desert), and would prefer to sell the gear locally if possible, because shipping on the floor-speakers would be crazy, most likely.

Also look at my tradelist (in my signature) as there has to be something in there I don't listen to anymore and could use a new home.

Trades? I'm looking for any older ATDI 7"s, older Cursive 7"s, the first 2 Cursive LPs, Relationship of Command, Modern Baseball, Red Hot Chili Peppers LPs, The Early November, In Defense of the Genre, pop-punk or post-hardcore test pressings.

Dude i paid 25 for linkin park. If you're gonna flip it be a man about it.

Are you serious? Every store puts a different price on stuff for RSD. For example, theres three shops I go to regularly and one store had it for 39.99, another had it for 31.99 and the other had it for 26.99.

Plus Lincoln is a good dude, he doesn't flip stuff.

Some comments these noobs come on here with are beyond stupid sometimes

Are you serious? Every store puts a different price on stuff for RSD. For example, theres three shops I go to regularly and one store had it for 39.99, another had it for 31.99 and the other had it for 26.99.

Plus Lincoln is a good dude, he doesn't flip stuff.

Some comments these noobs come on here with are beyond stupid sometimes

haha you sound like a fucking noob at life. Just because I dont have a four figure post count and follow everybody on this forum? Get a life.  I never even incinuated that flipping made someone a shitty person or not a "good dude", so dont let your man crush blind you.

The guy sounds like he was just trying to make money off a RSD item and I aint mad at that, I could care less. Thats obviously why at first he wanted people to make offers, hoping some delusional fan would give him twice what he paid. And once noone took the bait he says he'll sell at cost which is $45.

Simmer down with the "fucking noob at life" shit, newjack. Get off the "OH MY GOD FLIPPING" train. If you didn't care, you wouldn't have tried calling him out while being oblivious to the fact that prices on RSD stuff fluctuates wildly from store to store, and things are going to cost more when you factor in shipping from an online retailer and shipping form the seller.

Don't get your panties in a bunch when someone calls you a dick for being a dick.