BTBAM Parallax RSD Box Set Question

wasn't really impressed either. was super surprised when i saw on the board that it was gonna go for $80+. just been bumping it on my turn table and not thinking about that.

Semi-unrelated, but the packaging and sound on The Anatomy Of is incredible.

haven't even had a chance to admire it! hopefully i can get some time to spin it today.

Would also place a pretty heavy bet that this box set was a way to repurpose overstock copies of Parallax 2.

Why else would they do a new variant for the Hypersleep Dialogues and not for Future Sequence?

This is exactly what I was thinking. But I think there is probably a ton of overstock because of how expensive this is. Somehow they found a way to raise the price and increase demand.

I own it. "Really well done" is probably debatable. There's nothing to differentiate these from their standalone counterparts except for the cardboard box they come in.

I dont own the standalone versions. But I do think that the release is well done. The spot gloss, dual inserts, gatefold, three different color vinyl, poster. It's rad. Certainly blows away my Norma Jean box set.

Yeah, it was overpriced, but like I said, I can always sell it for more than I bought it for.

I dont own the standalone versions. But I do think that the release is well done. The spot gloss, dual inserts, gatefold, three different color vinyl, poster. It's rad. Certainly blows away my Norma Jean box set.

Yeah, it was overpriced, but like I said, I can always sell it for more than I bought it for.

Buddy. The gatefold, the spot UV and the color vinyl already happened. They didnt just think that up for the boxset. They took the same two things and put them a box. I do agree the individual releases are very nice.

But not very much thought went into this. The poster literally says "BTBAM" it is dumb as fuck hahahah