http://www.myplaydirect.com/the-civil-wars/the-civil-wars-exclusive-bundle/details/28592603

New bundle up with 2 10"s - the Poison & Wine EP and one with 4 B sides from Barton Hollow.

Yeah it looks like I'm cancelling my amazon pre-order.  I've been waiting for them to press Poison and Wine, $50 for the 2xLp, plus 2 10" seems like a decent price hoping the shipping is stupid.

Edit:

Shipping is only $6.99 total $56.98

Yeah its conflicting, Amazon has it listed as a 2xLP and their site just says what was said above.  I tend to lean towards what the bands site is saying.  Sounds like 1 LP on 180 gram if its a 2xLP then it would most likely sound like they pressed it at 45rpm which would be pretty cool, but I doubt it.  So then $24.99 for a single 180 gram LP is pretty pricey but less than what amazon wants right now.

Yeah its conflicting, Amazon has it listed as a 2xLP and their site just says what was said above. I tend to lean towards what the bands site is saying. Sounds like 1 LP on 180 gram if its a 2xLP then it would most likely sound like they pressed it at 45rpm which would be pretty cool, but I doubt it. So then $24.99 for a single 180 gram LP is pretty pricey but less than what amazon wants right now.

For a $41 album it better at LEAST be a 2xLP. Guess this really might be it for them... Go on get the money and run...

For a $41 album it better at LEAST be a 2xLP. Guess this really might be it for them... Go on get the money and run...

It's $25 from their official store, and the Amazon price has already dropped to $26.78. Also, the price is set by the label and distributor, not the artist. If they wanted to make bank by taking advantage of fans they could always do a Kickstarter.

It's $25 from their official store, and the Amazon price has already dropped to $26.78. Also, the price is set by the label and distributor, not the artist. If they wanted to make bank by taking advantage of fans they could always do a Kickstarter.

Shit homie you don't have to sell me. I was in for the bundle as soon as I saw it. Refreshing there's finally a bundle full of stuff I want without a bunch of extra nonsense.