FS: AT COST BLINK 182 TOYPAJ WITH 7"s

Just a note...Pre-orders on eBay are not suppose to be more than 45 days before an item ships.  This is for the protection of the buyers....

oh. oh well. im not gonna flake hahah. im just getting rid of the spare stuff from both pressings. also i clearly state in the description it wont ship right away. but again this isnt an ad for my ebay listing this is me trying to get rid of it for cost. so who wants it for cost.

oh. oh well. im not gonna flake hahah. im just getting rid of the spare stuff from both pressings. also i clearly state in the description it wont ship right away. but again this isnt an ad for my ebay listing this is me trying to get rid of it for cost. so who wants it for cost.

Would gladly buy it at cost if it was the actual package....when you take the better part of both packages and then sell the lower value part of each of them....how is $50 cost?

Say you had a Gold necklace with a silver pendant that cost $50 total

and a Silver necklace with a gold pendant that cost $50 total.

Then you kept just the gold, but wanted to sell the silver for $50 total.

You are then getting the more expensive parts, but wanting someone to buy the lower value parts at an original cost that has nothing to do with what you are now charging.

I am not saying someone wouldn't want the all silver (or black vinyl) set, just that these parts don't equal the whole.

If you are math nerd: A+B=C and D+E=C......does not mean that A=D (it could, but doesn't always.)

well im just looking to make my money back for preordering it twice which granted is my dumb mistake but hey, haha.

not looking to be an ass or anything, just trying to break even.

If you are just trying to break even since the second part hasn't shipped yet you can cancel your order from shopradiocast then you would just have paid for the one package that you already have.  Then you wouldn't worry about not making the full $50 and/or anyone calling you a flipper.

If you are just trying to break even since the second part hasn't shipped yet you can cancel your order from shopradiocast then you would just have paid for the one package that you already have.  Then you wouldn't worry about not making the full $50 and/or anyone calling you a flipper.

well i still want the clear lp and colored 7"s. im looking to break even from buying them both. you know what i mean haha i want to in the end be able to pay normal cost for a clear lp and colored 7"s hahaha. granted thats greeedy but hey. it is what it is. 

Guest Fredneck

that was from a conversation with shitty rambo in one of his ebay threads where he (surprise) was being an ass to everyone.

In my defense, read the tread. I didn't start it.