Ebay - Test Presses (Thrice, HRVRD, Attack in Black) Large Moving Sale still on!

Take the offer and furnish your new suite with many lavish wears*

*Assuming that you'll still have a copy to spin.

They want Major/Minor, so I'll need to track down that again in time, but fuck, I'll still have a copy of everything. I'll never be able to complete my collection again though :( Practicality should probably beat out my OCD though

Dark days, but fuck did I get offered some money.  It was under $1,000 but over $699 for 6 records.  That's going to help me out so much in my new place. Of course, they were the rarest variants of each record :(

Wow, congrats on that. Your collection takes a hit but, that's $699 you didn't have before. 

Wow, congrats on that. Your collection takes a hit but, that's $699 you didn't have before. 

Thanks man! Apparently the dude who purchased is good friends with Dustin's brother and is super excited to show him these.  It sounds like they're going to a great home.

Those dudes in O' Brother are the fucking tits man. On multiple occasions those dudes have held our merch behind their table for us, which both times they offered to do so. Great fuckin dudes... I Have Garden Window autographed and two of their prints. Two of my personal favorites actually, just strange 19 x 25 sizes so aren't framed yet :(