Pity Sex - Feast of Love (6/25/13 via RFC)

A bunch came damaged to us, we put the damaged ones aside to get changed out with new jackets but it seems like one slipped by. If you email [email protected] we will get you a new jacket sometime in the near future. Sorry! 

I emailed the day after this was posted, but haven't received a reply. Should I try again?

So I'm trying to figure out which variant my Dark World copy is. Got it at the show two nights ago, it's a light, light pink, like the color of the cover. Really just confused because there's no pink copy in the third pressing, just the green with pink marble, but there's only a tiny, tiny, tiny splotch of green. I'd be shocked if this was the most limited copy of the second pressing, which is the only variant it sounds like. let me know guys!!!

i1pOz3C.jpg

Nah Dane will get it it, he was just out for a week or so. 

okay hahah. Yeah it's the first volume of a Mixed Singles series (indicating there might be more to come...?). I assume it's a play on words referring to Mixed Signals which is obviously their compilation LP but since these are 7"s and a bunch of singles, that's why they used the name. Idk if that makes sense I'm just ramblin' man

I just like keeping up on rfc stuff. Solid label and I like most of the bands, and any excuse to hear new stuff is good for me. They said they had set some aside for these POs, and I was kinda bummed not to get one. We'll see. Maybe they just forgot to pack the stack they had set aside.