CONVERGE - “Pound For Pound: The Wolverine Blues Sessions” EP

a1472364327_2.jpg

"Pound For Pound: The Wolverine Blues Sessions" Digital EP from Converge features our rendition of "Wolverine Blues" originally written and performed by Entombed, presented as five different tracks. 

Each vocalist recorded a full version of the song which we used to compile into the final version included on the Converge and Napalm Death Split 7"EP. This Digital EP is the complete mixes of each guest vocalist who contributed to the final track, presented as five unique versions of the song. 

If you like what you here, please support all of the artists by purchasing our music and apparel. 

1. Wolverine Blues w/ Aaron Turner (Isis, Old Man Gloom, etc) 
2. Wolverine Blues w/ Jacob Bannon (Converge, Wear Your Wounds) 
3. Wolverine Blues w/ Kevin Baker (APMD, The Hope Conspiracy, etc) 
4. Wolverine Blues w/ Nate Newton (Converge, Doomriders, Old Man Gloom, etc) 
5. Wolverine Blues w / Tompa (Disfear, At The Gates, etc) and Kurt (Converge, etc)
credits

Not bad at all for $5. I dig it. Only problem I encountered w/ the download is that for some reason track/files #4 & #5 are corrupt or not recognized as a playable file. Kinda bummed about that. If anyone else encounters that problem or is able to get me those two tracks, let me know.

:)