Enter Shikari - Take To The Skies repress

Got good news for you fellas in Europe!

The following passage is from the ES Newsletter:

TAKE TO THE SKIES (VINYL REISSUE)

The 2xLP reissue of 'Take To The Skies' we did recently sold out ridiculously quickly and a lot of people were left disappointed. That wasn't really the point of the exercise. We wanted to stop people paying too much on Ebay for it, not create another expensive Ebay option! So... we're going to do another run of it! Keep an eye on the merch store. (it WILL be a different colour vinyl to the reissue though, as we did say that that would be a run of 500, and we want to keep it that way).

So indeed it was a run of 500 which I think was way too small and this one will be as well! So this one will also be sold out quite fast! Get on it. I hope the new colours won't be TOO good as I would be tempted to buy one of this as well :(:D

Got good news for you fellas in Europe!

The following passage is from the ES Newsletter:

TAKE TO THE SKIES (VINYL REISSUE)

The 2xLP reissue of 'Take To The Skies' we did recently sold out ridiculously quickly and a lot of people were left disappointed. That wasn't really the point of the exercise. We wanted to stop people paying too much on Ebay for it, not create another expensive Ebay option! So... we're going to do another run of it! Keep an eye on the merch store. (it WILL be a different colour vinyl to the reissue though, as we did say that that would be a run of 500, and we want to keep it that way).

So indeed it was a run of 500 which I think was way too small and this one will be as well! So this one will also be sold out quite fast! Get on it. I hope the new colours won't be TOO good as I would be tempted to buy one of this as well :(:D

As mentioned above I already got my 2nd press from Banquet but I'm anxious to see the colors on this other press they are going to do

Fresh from the ES Facebook:

Dear vinyl lover, or lover of vinyl.
the repress of the TTTS 2 x 12" LP sold out in a mad dash of pretty much 'no time'. so in a very very rare display of bending to public outcry, we at the Ambush Reality 'big table' have sanctioned another repress. in two different colours than last time too. just for the hell of it, really.
it'll probably go on sale from the webstore store early next week sometime or other. there'll be about 100 going into UK stores, if they want them. and our German label partner has taken about 150 to spread around shops there. so never let it be said that the world doesn't present you with options, eh?
Apart from all that, i have absolutely nothing of use to tell you. Oh, except wait til you hear the next single... you'll shit y'pants.
Yours,
Office Chimp x

1208983_10151690931032104_1763655382_n.j

Looks cool if you ask me! Although you guys overseas will have to wish that amazon sellers get their hands on this! Or you pay the shipping from the UK..I guess Banquet will be your first place to look!

I'm guessing these are hitting other retailers now. Reflexcd has them for £15.48, I got my green/brown copy from them fast and mint. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Take-To-The-Skies-VINYL/dp/B000MRA81C?SubscriptionId=AKIAJ7T5BOVUVRD2EFYQ&tag=camelalerts-21&linkCode=xm2&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B000MRA81C

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...