Enter Shikari - Take To The Skies repress

Just ordered this on amazon. I've gone through Banquet Records before for a limited edition see thru blue variant of Say Anything's ....is a real boy and Arcane Roots'  it took forever and had to go through france? I highly suggest anyone trying to get this to go through amazon and banquet records only as a last resort.

• 3 weeks later...

Afternoon all.

Because of the increasingly high prices paid by fans via online auction sites etc for the original vinyl edition,  we’ve decided its time for a repress of the debut album ‘Take To The Skies’ in its LP form.

Its coming out on August 5th as a limited edition 2x coloured vinyl LP set (one disc is bright green, the other a sort of beige. matches the sleeve, innit), and will be available to pre-order from midday on Friday 19th July from http://www.entershikari.com/store and http://www.banquetrecords.com as well as some other places.

Folks who preorder from http://www.entershikari.com/store or Banquet Records will also receive an autographed 12″x12″ art print of the album sleeve.

All vinyl copies also include a CD version of the album.

Unfortunately, for legal reasons, the repress is not available in the USA or Canada.

for those of you who like facts : ‘Take To The Skies’ was originally released in March 2007 and has gone on to sell 125,000+ copies in the UK alone thus far.

banquet will ship overseas, and also apparently this amazon seller

I'm super frustrated!  I ordered this from the US amazon dealer and it never showed up.  They have no more in stock now, so they refunded me.  Now the cheapest option is $41 from Japan!!  Do I really have to drop that much for this album?

can you people not read? or are you just too lazy? go back one page. 

Enter Shikari just posted this morning that they are doing another repressing out of 500. Preorders late July, Ships mid August I think?

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered from a shop on amazon they sent me an email saying it was sent, i  gave it a week i contacted them and they told me they had to send there copies back as they were faulty. I got a refund but that doesn't help. This release has been funny with shops selling it before it was supposed to be released etc.