Weapon - Embers And Revelations

Murder Construct - Results

Genghis Tron - Board Up The House Remix

Burnt By The Sun - Soundtrack To The Personal Revolution

Cretin - Freakery

Circle of Animals - Invisible War

General Surgery - Necrology

Vverevvolf Grehv - Zombie Aesthetics 

Overall, I can't complain for the price. I had 4 of the 10 to begin with but hoping to trade with a friend when he gets his. Jealous of the clear that were given out ha.Everyone should enjoy General Surgery and Cretin.

• 1 month later...

That's weird you would know I type the word seriously that frequently, which I'm not saying I do I just have no desire to go through my previous postings to verify this. What may be more odd is that you had a desire to comment about it. Either way, I typically like your postings .... Seriously.

That's weird you would know I type the word seriously that frequently, which I'm not saying I do I just have no desire to go through my previous postings to verify this. What may be more odd is that you had a desire to comment about it. Either way, I typically like your postings ....

You're a good sport, seriously, haha. Send me your address, I have a few grab bag titles I got that I already have. I'll send them to you for free, shipping on me.

I don't tend to let things bother me, too much stress in my life to begin with haha. How about you and I trade some things then? I have some doubles of things that I'm willing to trade around with? Send me a PM of what you're thinking of sending and I'll send you a list of things and let me know if you'd want them. 

How long is it taking to get the grab bags from time of order? Just curious as I ordered a ten pack on Monday morn. It seems most of you that did order early in the week received them 3 or 4 days after so I am hoping this shows up today or tomorrow.

Have a huge metal collection on CD but just now trying to build up my vinyl collection. Hoping this will be a great addition as I currently own no relapse vinyl, but really like most of what I've heard on youtube.

Rceived my 10pack today. very nice! 4 LPs on black vinyl, the rest, including a double LP, on colored vinyl. Solid releases too. All this talk of clear vinyl and I somehow received none.

Broughtons rules -bounty hunter 1853

Weapon - embers and revelations

Agenda of swine - waves of human suffering

16 - deep cuts from dark clouds

Anti gamma - resonance

Abysmal dawn - programmed to consume

Kingdom of sorrow - behind the blackest tears

Titan - sweet dreams

Inevitable end - the severed inception

Primate - draw back a stump

Rceived my 10pack today. very nice! 4 LPs on black vinyl, the rest, including a double LP, on colored vinyl. Solid releases too. All this talk of clear vinyl and I somehow received none.

Relapse's update bit on the left of their screen :

Seriously limited number of CLEARS left for the 5 for $25 Random LP sale!!! We can only guarantee you'll get all CLEARS in your Grab Bag for a few more days!!! Don't delay, follow the link below..

Didn't apply to the 10's for some reason or order 2 x 5 grab bags at the time and receive all clears !

Ordering the 10 LP and the 3 7" when I get payed this week, here's to hoping that the grab bags are still there and that I can get some baroness (I know I won't but a man can dream :P )

Unfortunately compared to you guys on the other side of the border it works out to be about $9 per record for us in the great white north ($55 dollars for shipping! Blasphemy!)