PO: Thee Oh Sees Floating Coffin (Space Lego Green with Bonus Flexi)

• 2 weeks later...

these ship yet? Ordered the La Machine with it and haven't received it yet.

Also I'm surprised the black version of La Machine sold out before the colored varient.

I'm still waiting on my copy too. I'd love to hear more from La Machine before pulling the trigger. Can't seem to find anything though.

I got both of mine a few weeks back.  both on color.  the La Machine is good.  a little minimal but good..

Guest deathbydrums

I read on their FB page that they had some USPS issues maybe a month ago so you might want to send a friendly email if yours doesn't arrive soon.

Well their facebook posts from the past few days says it all

It's going to take a second to figure out this USPS thing. Since there's so many missing orders you're going to have to be patient if your stuff hasn't shown up. If you haven't emailed us yet and your order hasn't shown up - PM or email us the order number. We won't get to you right away. Nothing is wrong, just chill, we're all in the same boat.

Thanks for everyone's patience with this no tracking nonsense with the last mailing...I've got a few emails flagged and I'm gonna pack up replacements for the people who's stuff never showed this weekend. By the looks of it USPS has about a 3% total disappearal rate, how nice

• 1 month later...
  • 7 years later...