Your music on low-run vinyl!

Hello everyone, after taking 2 months off from taking orders so that I could cut records at Coachella for 4AD/Beggar's/Young Turks, One Spark Festival in Jax, FL, and generally get my new studio in order, I am back taking orders. 

Starting on Thursday, I will be cutting records full time, 8 hours a day.  My turnaround time is going to be extremely quick. 

I can do round records, square records, picture discs, semi-flexis that you can cut into any shape you want, etc. Check out Facebook.com/lathecuts or lathecuts.com for more info. Minimum order is only 20 records!

Hello everyone, after taking 2 months off from taking orders so that I could cut records at Coachella for 4AD/Beggar's/Young Turks, One Spark Festival in Jax, FL, and generally get my new studio in order, I am back taking orders. 

Starting on Thursday, I will be cutting records full time, 8 hours a day.  My turnaround time is going to be extremely quick. 

I can do round records, square records, picture discs, semi-flexis that you can cut into any shape you want, etc. Check out Facebook.com/lathecuts or lathecuts.com for more info. Minimum order is only 20 records!

I  notice you do round 10" and 12" records, any plans to do round 7"?

It was actually for Young Turks Records, the label run by Jamie XX. 

You can see some examples of what I've done here: http://piaptk.limitedrun.com/categories/poly-clear-plastic-lathe-cuts (you may have to click on the products to see the actual records), or www.Facebook.com/lathecuts.  I'm working on putting together a Flickr of records I've made for myself and for other people. 

I can do some crazy stuff.