PO: Washed Out/Paracosm

Anyone interested in the purple "life of leisure" ? I'm trying to buy a rickenbacker and might consider a good price.

BTW I'm going to say PARACOSM is the most intuitive, thoughtful Washed Out record to date. He's truly grown as a musician. Like seriously, it's a tropical magical trip but his use of solid/hazy synth makes for a mature sound and doesn't touch cheesy at all.

I really hope the green isn't electric green :/ I want some white swirls! Man, the regular one is going to be pressed on maroon. That is awesome enough! Oh well, I guess we scored a free 7".

• 2 weeks later...

"First 250 preorders for the vinyl or Paracosm Bundle will receive a limited edition Pull You Down b/w Exit 7”. LP includes coupon code for full Mp3 album download."

already ordered the Loser Edition so gonna pass on this, tempting though

Subpops green I bet is /900 or so.

Webstore maroons /250 are gonna be a flippers dream. Unless the /250 is just for the 7"s and maroon runs higher.

Subpops green I bet is /900 or so.

Webstore maroons /250 are gonna be a flippers dream. Unless the /250 is just for the 7"s and maroon runs higher.

Looks like the /250 is just for the 7". It might be that all of the standard copies of the album are the maroon color, like how most of the standard copies of Within and Without are white rather than black.