PO: Washed Out/Paracosm

the regular pressing of within/without is white. there is no black vinyl as far as i know.

There is a sub pop version on black vinyl. The shrink wrap has a sticker similar to the loser edition foil that says includes MP3 download or something like that. Also there is a euro press on black.

Edit: I freaking need these. If anyone has 'me PM me.

There is a sub pop version on black vinyl. The shrink wrap has a sticker similar to the loser edition foil that says includes MP3 download or something like that. Also there is a euro press on black.

Edit: I freaking need these. If anyone has 'me PM me.

http://www.reckless.com/index.php?qry_str=page=1&keywords=Washed%20Out&is_search=true&srch=Search&qty=2&item2add=6109302015 seems like they might have the black vinyl here. first i've seen it.

4j6ek8.jpg

That's my stuff! :rolleyes:

Added a few things since that picture. Life of Leisure 1st press[dark purple], Feel It All Around UK 7 Inch.

As far as I know I just need the US and Euro black pressings of Within and Without.

I checked your link above and the shop verified their copy was black. Ordered! Thanks for that man. Much appreciated.

That's my stuff! :rolleyes:

Added a few things since that picture. Life of Leisure 1st press[dark purple], Feel It All Around UK 7 Inch.

As far as I know I just need the US and Euro black pressings of Within and Without.

I checked your link above and the shop verified their copy was black. Ordered! Thanks for that man. Much appreciated.

Lol didn't notice when I grabbed the pic. Don't go rolling your eyes, I was trying to help you! Glad it worked out  ;)

The Within copies direct from Sub Pop are also black. I bought one a while ago assuming I'd get the white and was confused when I opened it and it was black since the description when i bought it specifically said colored vinyl. And their pics still show the white vinyl. It sounds good though.

Interesting. Mine came from Best Buy and was on white. Sounds the same as yours I'd wager.

The Within copies direct from Sub Pop are also black. I bought one a while ago assuming I'd get the white and was confused when I opened it and it was black since the description when i bought it specifically said colored vinyl. And their pics still show the white vinyl. It sounds good though.

Also good to know. How long ago did you purchase from sub pop?

Anyone have any leads on the UK Weird World pressings of Within and Without?

Also good to know. How long ago did you purchase from sub pop?

Anyone have any leads on the UK Weird World pressings of Within and Without?

YEP! 

http://www.discogs.com/sell/list?release_id=2976583&ev=rb

Checked the Domino/Weird World site and they will not ship to US, so you'll need to pick it up from somewhere else.

• 3 weeks later...