I wasn't sure if there were any posts pertaining to the methods you folks show-off your collection(s)?

I could use a great cheap way to display a BUNCH of 12" and 7" vinyl.

(Let me know if there are any places online or if you would sell a case or wall-mount to me as well)

PICTURES APPRECIATED.

Much appreciated. :)

~KurtBoogie

Guest realtalk

Try some cheap chair rail or other mouldings from a hardware store. Use a level and get nails, screws or adhesive to mount it to the wall. Pre drilling the trim is a good idea to prevent splits if nailing or screwing. Painting or staining the trim is easiest to do before mounting. Nail or screw into the wooden framing behind the drywall for stability and strength. Display your Records proudly.

This is an overall good move for ANY sort of display. Me and my wife are doing this just for pictures. I think it's nicer to have a set up in this way because you can switch things up so easily. Records, framed photo's, anything. And you can always switch things around and swap out things you don't like anymore vs. screwing 1 framed item to the wall at a time.

Try some cheap chair rail or other mouldings from a hardware store. Use a level and get nails, screws or adhesive to mount it to the wall. Pre drilling the trim is a good idea to prevent splits if nailing or screwing. Painting or staining the trim is easiest to do before mounting. Nail or screw into the wooden framing behind the drywall for stability and strength. Display your Records proudly.

I wasn't sure if there were any posts pertaining to the methods you folks show-off your collection(s)?

I could use a great cheap way to display a BUNCH of 12" and 7" vinyl.

(Let me know if there are any places online or if you would sell a case or wall-mount to me as well)

PICTURES APPRECIATED.

Much appreciated. :)

~KurtBoogie

I use this

http://recordsonwalls.com

their great