Hawthorne PD kills dog of wrongly arrested citizen

I'd say you have two immediate steps. One, figure out what is triggering the behavior. Is it fear aggression, was the dog being protective of something in the environment? Something else? See if you can pinpoint what triggered, or would trigger the aggression or unwanted behavior.  

Then do a little reading on how to treat that particular kind of behavior. I'd imagine fear vs. protection might have slightly different ways of training of adapting the dog. If the former there are a bunch of resources like this (https://www.msu.edu/~silvar/fear.htm), I pretty much just picked the first one from Google. 

I'm no dog trainer, that is just a guess. It took our dog about a year to settle in and her real personality to come out. She didn't present problems for a whole year, or many at all. But it does take time for them to "settle in". Anyone here with more experience, chime right on in. 

I'm not reading all four pages of this thread because the video bummed me out enough. So if this has been said then my apologies for repeating without reading.

Seriously though, the guy is fucking moron if he wasn't being an ignorant fuck then the cops wouldn't have come over. If the cops weren't power tripping psychos they wouldn't have treated the guy like shit and shot a fucking dog. And if everyone around wasn't filming the incident trying to get 2000 views on youtube maybe the cops wouldn't have been in such a shitty mood while they were trying to do their *job.

*their job: trying to keep all the above mentioned shit idiots safe. 

In summary, fuck everyone in this video.

I'm not reading all four pages of this thread because the video bummed me out enough. So if this has been said then my apologies for repeating without reading.

Seriously though, the guy is fucking moron if he wasn't being an ignorant fuck then the cops wouldn't have come over. If the cops weren't power tripping psychos they wouldn't have treated the guy like shit and shot a fucking dog. And if everyone around wasn't filming the incident trying to get 2000 views on youtube maybe the cops wouldn't have been in such a shitty mood while they were trying to do their *job.

*their job: trying to keep all the above mentioned shit idiots safe. 

In summary, fuck everyone in this video.

damn!! you put the pieces together so eloquently like that of columbo.

is this what they call common youtube vernacular?