New Found Glory Tip Of the Iceberg preorders up!

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone have the pressing info? i ordered from interpunk too, but if everything is just pressed on two colors, and the picture disc i would be set with just my order from Bridge9

yea i dunno if my interpunk order is going to be a waste or what

the ISOH record also changed in the package picture, its the red/black splatter one now, which is only 1000 copies, so i wonder about the other one they had in the original picture (i forgot what color it is,,i think blue)

anyone have the pressing info? i ordered from interpunk too, but if everything is just pressed on two colors, and the picture disc i would be set with just my order from Bridge9

yea i dunno if my interpunk order is going to be a waste or what

the ISOH record also changed in the package picture, its the red/black splatter one now, which is only 1000 copies, so i wonder about the other one they had in the original picture (i forgot what color it is,,i think blue)

ISHC was a blue/dark blue mash, and the NFG 7" was yellow

• 3 weeks later...

i'm not quite getting this...i saw new found glory years ago opening for less that jake (notice no abbreviations!) and they stunk it up...then, i start seeing tons of teeny-boppers wearing the shirts and the band's mugs pasted on everything...very blink-182-ish and the music just never clicked with me...just wondering if the music picked up a bit in quality since then, or is the vinyl just ultra-collectible/profitable...i see a lot of great bands and have also discovered some great bands that are praised here and this one baffles me...

coming home is a pretty different record for them... if you weren't digging stuff from nothing gold can stay or the self-titled album, then not much would be different. the new stuff is more like hardcore-influence pop punk. but jordan's voice has gotten SO MUCH better over the years.