Minus The Bear Acoustics II

oh what the fuck.

so it's on suicide squeeze where you have your choice between a tshirt and tricolor, or a tshirt and black. it's $35 for the bundle, which sounds great compared to $40 for just a record with some scribbles on it.

and then shipping is twelve goddamn dollars.

It's a bit dickish to cancel your pledge backing. Yes, I understand the price "gouging" is crazy, I will admit that myself, but just sayin'. 

I'm keeping my pledge. MtB are one of my top 5 fave bands as anyone here knows, so I'm not feeling cheated or anything like that. 

Carry on. 

the whole drive just kind of put a bad taste in my mouth. you can order it as cd, digital download, and whatnot at reasonable price, but the only vinyl option doubles itself over a cheap gimmick.

but mostly, didn't it feel like this was already recorded before the pledge drive went up? i just can't imagine that they actually needed the money up front to make this happen. especially now that it's out a month and a half later.

I won't be canceling my pledge, but I'll be extremely disappointed if the pledge variant will turn out to be a plain black... early pledge to "help" a project like that should be rewarded with something more than a plain black less than half the price of a simple black on Amazon... signed or not.

Guess we'll have to wait and see... maybe send them a question if possible?