Selling some shoes on ebay

jeffbo

So I managed a vans for about 4 years and ive collected a hefty amount of heavily discounted shoes in that time.

Some are pretty basic, some are not so basic, some are kind of rare and bought through hours of store-calling and shipping from across the country

The only drawback is that they're all sizes 12-13

Would you any of you guys be interested?

hey i was stock room manager at a vans store too. how many pairs total do you have? im honestly somewhere in the 120's and i have a box of literally pairs ive NEVER worn. haha. 

also, those era 79's are NASTYYYYY. love em. but that shipping hurts. do shoes really cost that much to ship? it most cost vans fortunes to do consolidation aka hell. 

hey i was stock room manager at a vans store too. how many pairs total do you have? im honestly somewhere in the 120's and i have a box of literally pairs ive NEVER worn. haha. 

also, those era 79's are NASTYYYYY. love em. but that shipping hurts. do shoes really cost that much to ship? it most cost vans fortunes to do consolidation aka hell. 

When I quit the company, I had close to 100 pairs. But its been 5 years since ive worked there and ive donated and sold a lot of them away. So now I have like 30 or so pairs left. Basically the dregs. Im sad to see the hosois and era 79's go, but the bills have to be paid. I looked at what other people were charging for shipping ($9.95-15.00?!?!) and toned it down. Thats probably way less than what the PO is going to charge me for shipping these babies. Ah well