Fat Wreck classic colored vinyl series

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest genericinsight
You may be right. I still think TBD is the best thing they've ever released though.. and 10 years is long enough for it to be considered a classic :)

agreed. I was just under the impression Fat seemed to be doing the represses in the order in which the records originally came out. So if they are doing that, it would make sense STWB would see a repress before Twisted.

it isnt necessarily a "fat" release but face to face - dont turn away should be included.

It might as well be though... I'm assuming they had worked out something with Dr. Strange and DS had relinquished the rights to it completely.

Although, DS already pressed it on color. Wish I could find a copy of that... an affordable copy that is.

it isnt necessarily a "fat" release but face to face - dont turn away should be included.

It might as well be though... I'm assuming they had worked out something with Dr. Strange and DS had relinquished the rights to it completely.

Although, DS already pressed it on color. Wish I could find a copy of that... an affordable copy that is.

i agree i just dont know if fat sees it that way but its definitely the best release of the earlier fat catalog that hasnt gotten the new color treatment.

either that or some good riddance would be nice.