My last post about the VC Cooperative Label

Guest admin1338560633

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no offense to anyone but i don't think people with only 1 post or those who joined in april should be considered for this. it has nothing to do with elitism, but i do think it should go to the people that were excited enough about this and were talking about it before it ever came to anything.

no offense to anyone but i don't think people with only 1 post or those who joined in april should be considered for this. it has nothing to do with elitism, but i do think it should go to the people that were excited enough about this and were talking about it before it ever came to anything.

i'm pretty sure virgil already addressed this. just because we haven't posted doesn't mean we haven't been a part of this site for longer and aren't equally excited about this as you are.

i'm pretty sure virgil already addressed this. just because we haven't posted doesn't mean we haven't been a part of this site for longer and aren't equally excited about this as you are.

Says the dude who joined in April. Of course. ::)

April 08, April 08, April 08, April 08, April 08, April 08, April 08, April 08, April 08, April 08, April 08, April 08, April 08, April 08, April 08, April 08, April 08, April 08, April 08, April 08, April 08, April 08, April 08, April 08, April 08, April 08, April 08, April 08, April 08, April 08, April 08, April 08, April 08, April 08, April 08, April 08, April 08, April 08, April 08, April 08, April 08, April 08, April 08, April 08, April 08, April 08, April 08, April 08, April 08, April 08, April 08, April 08,

God punknews.org must be desolate right now

Just because they haven't posted doesn't mean they haven't been a part of this sitr for longer, and aren't equally excited about this as you are.

Just because they haven't posted doesn't mean they haven't been a part of this sitr for longer, and aren't equally excited about this as you are.

hopefully this whole thing doesn't leave a bad taste in anyone's mouth and deter them from buying whatever does get pressed.

I don't want to "jump" on the bitch wagon , but i do feel its kinda shitty that it was not offered to board members first .

as soon as these people lose out they will leave the board ............maybe not all but most and people like ronnie have shit out because it was on punk news

still a great idea that Virgil has and i take my hat off to him , but i feel a bit shit on and sour about the whole thing ....................

People like Ronnie need to stop turning this into a bad experiance by accepting they missed out and moving on, instead of going on about it and making childish remarks every chance they get..

Which is leaving a sour note on this whole thing...If you are such a staunch supporter of this site

You wouldn't be causing such a stink and creating this Stress for Virgil, just because you missed out on something

I understand yeh, your upset but shit like this always happens (mabye not this exact situation, but im sure most of you have missed out on a pre-order before that you really wanted)

I paid 60 bucks just for one of the Lagwagon Trashed variations because i missed out on getting one off the Fat site.

I bought it off a member on here less than a week after they sold out...

Do you hear me complaining about all you guys who buy Fatwreck stuff just to flip??

All the rules and details were up to read for ages before the actual buy in date

everyone knew what they were in for...and not one person complained about it

But now because some of you missed out who obviously feel like they had some sort of 'right'' to this..

You have to create such a stink?

If your such a suporter of VC..you would shut your mouth and try and make this a pleasurable experiance for everyone involved

Just because I'm not kissing Virgil's ass with every post I make doesn't mean I'm trying to "make a stink" or that I'm not being supportive. It just looks shady when an insurgence of new people come right at the same time as this thing going up, and I don't see anything wrong with verbalizing my concerns with that. It's happened here with contests in the past, and I feel like it's happening again. That's all.

And I'll say this ONE. MORE. TIME. nice and clear so everyone understands: I do NOT feel like I had some sort of "right" to be involved. I never once said anything of the sort. Now move on and quit accusing me of being some kind of message board elitist. Anyone who's been posting here for more than a week can confirm that, while I do have strong opinions about things (just like everyone else around here), I'm not an asshole. The end.

Just because I'm not kissing Virgil's ass with every post I make doesn't mean I'm trying to "make a stink" or that I'm not being supportive. It just looks shady when an insurgence of new people come right at the same time as this thing going up, and I don't see anything wrong with verbalizing my concerns with that. It's happened here with contests in the past, and I feel like it's happening again. That's all.

And I'll say this ONE. MORE. TIME. nice and clear so everyone understands: I do NOT feel like I had some sort of "right" to be involved. I never once said anything of the sort. Now move on and quit accusing me of being some kind of message board elitist. Anyone who's been posting here for more than a week can confirm that, while I do have strong opinions about things (just like everyone else around here), I'm not an asshole. The end.

I dont care what you have to say 'ronniethebear' because your actions say otherwise...even then while saying blah blah im not making a stink..You couldn't resist going on about it AGAIN could you?

Sure 'verbalise' your concerns about it..but mate youve done it at least 50 times already

Every thread i read your making remarks about it, like your some kid scorned for missing out on a toffee apple at the shops

And don't tell me to move on....when it's obviously you that needs to

You can also sugarcoat that your not upset about it as much as you like..and tell us all how your SIG and remarks are just a joke

But it written across your forehead that your bitter about it

trust me, i wouldn't bother writing all this shit out to try and stir you

When i say your coming across like a fuckwit, i mean it

So just give it a rest

I dont care what you have to say 'ronniethebear' because your actions say otherwise...even then while saying blah blah im not making a stink..You couldn't resist going on about it AGAIN could you?

Sure 'verbalise' your concerns about it..but mate youve done it at least 50 times already

Every thread i read your making remarks about it, like your some kid scorned for missing out on a toffee apple at the shops

You can also sugarcoat that your not upset about it as much as you like..and tell us all how your SIG and remarks are just a joke

So just give it a rest

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

So just give it a rest

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Now now i understand your upset <3 <3

But can the people who missed out PLEASE try and lighten up about it a little now that the official grieving period has elapsed.

It's just making everyone else who were lucky enough to get some feel shit about it all and that's not really fair is it? haha seriously

Hopefully some of you manage to get some and im sure people will offload their shares once a release comes about they don't like or they could use sixty bucks to by weed or something..

Have some patience..but for now lets focus on how amazing this is going to be