P.O Streetlight Manifesto albums

other people have contacted victory about issues with these represses, they had to send video clips of the issues and they did get new copies, but the rare variants are gone, so you will get a different replacement

Yea, Victory actually was kind enough to send me a replacement in yellow after sending a video. Sounds fantastic and no surface noise compared to the original smoke copy they sent me.

Just listened to my Catch 22 Keasby Nights. The first song on the b-side has these huge scuff marks that make it unplayable. Emailed Victory but it still sucks.

Got my Catch 22 from Amazon today. I'm pretty sure whenever UPS sees a box that says "Fragile, Do Not Bend" they just bend the shit out of it.

Has anyone ever bought multiple LP's from Victory at once? They sent me four LP's in a bubble wrap mailer rather than a record mailer. There were holes in the packaging and corners were bent on two records. Emailing them about it. They are the fucking worst.

I've ordered multiple records lots and they're always in a record mailer.