Band Memorabilia

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing I have is a setlist from Fall Out Boy when from Warped Tour in 2004 maybe? I was standing on the side, they finished, and I was about to turn and leave when I got pelted in the head by a crumpled up piece of paper and it literally fell into my hand. I unfolded it and went "ha, that's cool."

I don't really make an effort to get drumsticks or picks because I tend to just keep stuff that clutters up my room, and that's all that would do.

Push for coin tape casseste signed by all of Hot Water Music

[image]

I also have a boysetsfire drumstick from leeds festival in 06 , thier final uk tour .........shit set just played most of ' notes from the plauge years' and veichal ....i went nuts anyway ! i also caught an Against me ! drumstick to , but i gave that to a mate who emigrated to austrlila last year .

I've got a promo poster for Jude law And A Semester Abroad fully signed by Brand New from their London Barfly show in 2003 and a Poison The Well skateboard deck with the artwork for YCBY printed on the underside, that's pretty nice.... but how do i put it on a wall?

I have a Paint It Black skatedeck, haven't hung it yet, but have some rope/string I'm going to put through the holes for the trucks, then hang it on a nail/picture frame holder thingy.

i've got setlists from: Paint It Black (two), Against Me!, Big Bad Voodoo Daddy, Catch 22, Lifetime

some show tour posters: Dead To Me, Shook Ones

guitar picks from NOFX (Melvin), Dave Grohl, and Dan Yemin

i got Dan Yemin to sign my Jersey's Best Dancers test pressing

i've also got a Shook Ones "Sound and Furry" frisbee and an "Everything Shooks" canvas tote bag. about thirty were made of each.