Electronic Cigarette Discussion

also wondering about the etiquette of smoking these in indoor public locations.

do folks find it rude?

have any of you out there been hassled for hitting it say, inside walmart, or a resturant or something?

I don't in establishments like stores or restaurants, but if I'm walking on the sidewalk or somewhere a person with a cigarette would smoke I'll use it. On the off chance I go to a bar or something I will off in a corner where I'm not bothering anyone but I'm not overly self conscious about it.

Protank Mini 2 on the way already, completely 'rebuildable' like the Protank 2...

http://vaporjoe.blogspot.com/2013/07/low-kanger-mini-protank-2-1423.html?m=1

getting in on these soon. $8 a pop :)

for the exception of my mini i bought today since i was at the vape shop and i buy shit for them just to support i don't think i've paid more than $10 for a protank/puritank/davide.

i told myself after the protank 2's i'm done with glassomizers. i need to concentrate on some nice rba's and they aren't cheap (immo/patriot/omega/etc) and a few gennies. 

I've read through this & I've been wanting to quit smoking for a while, just after some advice really.....

I know people who use the larger pieces but i'm after something that will replicate having a cigarette (holding it and the feel etc) I don't think i'm a fan of the larger pipe things.

I've seen these & also work with someone who use's them and they seems decent. http://www.vipelectroniccigarette.co.uk/

I'm totally new to it all so some tips and advice would be great!

it's a cool starter kit i guess, but those 801 batteries don't last me more than an evening before having to recharge. not to mention most of those starter kits usually carry shitty to adequate liquid. i'm bias, because i've tried high end stuff so i never want to go back. best thing is to get an ego setup. not sure which UK shops carry most of that stuff though. well besides cloud 9 vaping.

if you smoke a lot, i'd recommend a ego mod before a 801 auto.

what are some good delicious liquids at high desert?

Organic Watermelon

Tooti Frooti

Razzleberry (you can ask them to add cream in the check out notes, but it's great by itself)

Organic Strawberry And Cream

Organic Raspberry And Cream

These are what we use on a regular basis. The only things they have I didn't care for are the Cola and French Vanilla flavors.

New to the e-cig game, mostly using it on breaks at work... I just picked up an Ego C-Twist after my cheap(er) eCg Variable Voltage died after a week's use.  This thing hits a lot better and holds a way better charge too.  Highly recommended!

Just did my high desert vapes orders

2 30ml dueling banjos (1 for home 1 to bring to riot fest) 50/50 18mg

1 10ml ry4 50/50 18mg

1 10 ml orange cream 18mg 50/50

And 2 ce4s to bring to riot fest So I don't risk breaking my protank 2

In the last week I've spent close to 300 haha but I love this shit

Thanks again to mike for all the insight and for getting me the vamo

Bevapehappy.com has their eGo-C Twist + Protank starter kits on sale right now. Really good price given it includes a quality battery, tank, and charger.

$36.98 - 1100 mAh eGo C Twist + Kanger ProTank 2:

http://bevapehappy.com/shop/vapehappy-pro-starter-kit-ego-c-twist-kanger-protank-2/

$34.98 - 1100 man eGo C Twist + Kanger ProTank Mini:

http://bevapehappy.com/shop/vapehappy-sleek-starter-kit/

After a bit of reading in this thread, as well as some prior interest, I bit the bullet and made a purchase. Grabbed the Kanger mini protank starter at Vape Dojo along with the tobacco sampler, caramel macchiato (GF wanted to try it) and Miyagi's mix. Seemed like a decent starter although the battery is on the smaller side, but there's two so that's good.

The juices I got at this vendor were all listed as 50/50 with no different choices but I've noticed a lot of vendors do list a few options for PG/VG ratio (I believe that's correct nomenclature). What does everyone here use, and is there a noticeable difference between the different ratios?

After a bit of reading in this thread, as well as some prior interest, I bit the bullet and made a purchase. Grabbed the Kanger mini protank starter at Vape Dojo along with the tobacco sampler, caramel macchiato (GF wanted to try it) and Miyagi's mix. Seemed like a decent starter although the battery is on the smaller side, but there's two so that's good.

The juices I got at this vendor were all listed as 50/50 with no different choices but I've noticed a lot of vendors do list a few options for PG/VG ratio (I believe that's correct nomenclature). What does everyone here use, and is there a noticeable difference between the different ratios?

that's actually not a bad price for a starter kit.

as far as ratios there is a whole lot of difference. the ratio is dependent on a mixologists prefered ratio. different ratios produce different flavors. there is somewhat of a science to it. more vg produces more vapor, but pg produces more taste, but less vapor. it also produces more throat hit. so take that into consideration. minute differences across the board add to the flavor and experience of the juice.

the taste and ratios are also dependent on what flavors you use and it what consistancy. not to mention the nic strength as well that adds to the mix.

i prefer 30/70 pg/vg mix. that way i get a bit of a throat hit due to the fact that i only vape at 6mg. 100% is nice, but i don't get the prerred throat hit i want, so it's either a) get more nic, or b.) put more pg in my juice. i prefer the pg rather than up my nic. 

I use 50/50

Now I got a question to some of you more experienced guy, how long do you let your juices "steep" for before using , I got a bottle of key lime pie from HDV and I can barely taste it, do I need to let this juice sit for a little? Do you guys do that??

I've done it before but only noticed a marginal difference. I left mine with the caps/tips off in a cupboard for 2 weeks shaking them daily. I read that 48 hours is good enough, but like I said it didn't improve much and was probably a 'placebo effect' haha.

The key lime is a tricky flavor. I found it more enjoyable at a lower voltage. Try letting it steep for 48 hours, if it seems like it helped let it go for a few more days and try it again, just stop whenever you feel it taste good to you.

eddie,

it really depends on the juice. some don't need it and are great right out of the box. others which are more complex, need a little time to meld and become stronger in flavor. my PRIMO is great right out of the botttle when mixed, but my peach whiskey needed at least a few weeks as i couldn't taste a thing after he mixed it. 3 weeks later and holy shit, it was a strong peach flavor with a note of honey on the exhale. too bad it was 20mg so i couldn't vape it at the time. if you don't like something, smell it. if the main ingredient isn't easily recognizable, put it up for a few weeks and try again later.