Electronic Cigarette Discussion

Girlfriend is interested in making the switch. I honestly know nothing about any of this, assuming it;s infinitely healthier than all of the chemicals in cigarrettes, how healthy is this stuff? 

about as healthy as caffeine. it's ingredients  (unless it's chinas) consist of food grade propylene glycol/vegetable glycerin, assorted flavors (usually found in cake shops or most foods), and nicotine. the nic isn't nearly as strong as it is in cigarettes either. propylene glycol is what helps produce the throat hit that gives some effect to that of a cigarette but without the added carcinogens. what you are left with is your daily dose of nicotine (which can be lowered over time), and your environment smelling like a room deodorizer for a minute or two. 

PM me if you have any questions.

Went to the vape meet tonight. Won a Innokin VV/VW itaste apv(that's ill never use) in a raffle. I also walked away with Suicide Bunny's whole Juice Line and a 30ml bottle of Jameson's "amelia". 150ml of juice.  I'm set for about a month and a half. :P

Telling you people, you guys need to get Suicide Bunnys juice line. Shit is so good. Once you try that or Standard guy's Juice line (standard/drakes vapes/blueprint) you'll understand why some of those flavors are undeniably better. 

Tailor made for VC.

funny, but the only thing is that kind of mentality and vaping aren't mutually exclusive. superfluous people are that way with or without an ecig.  i still have yet to meet anyone (except my coworker) like this in public, but i also don't frequent bars all that much that would cater to the hoity toity personas of those parodied. 

edit: nevermind.

i had a big rant here about how my cartridge was leaking, but i took it back into the shop and it was missing one of the rubber rings. they replaced it for me for free and everything is working fine.

a friend of mine gifted me a ton of flavors and an extra battery.

i've been enjoying this experience very much, and smoking a lot less cigarettes thanks to it.

Went to the vape meet tonight. Won a Innokin VV/VW itaste apv(that's ill never use) in a raffle. I also walked away with Suicide Bunny's whole Juice Line and a 30ml bottle of Jameson's "amelia". 150ml of juice.  I'm set for about a month and a half. :P

Telling you people, you guys need to get Suicide Bunnys juice line. Shit is so good. Once you try that or Standard guy's Juice line (standard/drakes vapes/blueprint) you'll understand why some of those flavors are undeniably better.

What's the site, or best sites, to order these juices? What flavors would you recommend to someone that likes stronger, less fruity flavors?

What's the site, or best sites, to order these juices? What flavors would you recommend to someone that likes stronger, less fruity flavors?

it really depends what you like. are you about strictly tobacco. or is the tobacco/fruit option ok too. or do you like dessert flavors, drink flavors, cookie or baked goods. there are different types. i am personally a fan of melon and fruit flavors. i swayed away from tobacco because i have found only a few that i enjoyed but never bothered to buy due to the fact that i'm all about fruit flavors now.

there are tons of tobacco flavors, usually the best ones are the ones that extracted from real tobacco rather than artiful flavors. NETS are cross different places. goodjuice (organic #1/Patriot) has some. ahlusion e liquid (non-aromatic/aromatic), and Heathers Heavenly Vapes (Dragons Fire) and so many places have ry4 type tobaccos as well. but some are better than others. it's all subjective really. you just have to try them out. i'm not familar with a lot of them due to the fact that i don't vape those flavors, but some of those sites are where a lot of people go to check out tobacco flavors. hope that helps.

all the sites i recommend are usually sites that carry juices that are more complex and are usually dedicated to sweeter flavorings (cookies/fruits/cake/etc). hopefully i sites i listed above will help. 

So about a month ago, i signed up for a sample giveaway of the new BLUEPRINT flavor. Figured we had signed up for a 5 or 10ml sample. little did i know that when my package arrived i had to sign for it. When i opened the box, i was totally in awe. $300+ of high end juices  (15 30ml bottles), and one that has not even been released to the public. Talk about epic vape mail. 

9726275435_75c42637ff_c.jpg

So about a month ago, i signed up for a sample giveaway of the new BLUEPRINT flavor. Figured we had signed up for a 5 or 10ml sample. little did i know that when my package arrived i had to sign for it. When i opened the box, i was totally in awe. $300+ of high end juices (15 30ml bottles), and one that has not even been released to the public. Talk about epic vape mail.

9726275435_75c42637ff_c.jpg

WOW... I'm so jealous.

what makes it even crazier is everyone who signed up for the sample in the alotted time frame (1 hour)  got one. never tried half of them, but now i can.. well except the curious george one. not a fan of full blown banana and cream. 

the jameson's line of "Amelia" is awesome though. tastes just like real strawberries. not artificial.  been vaping it as my work vape for the last 2 weeks. 

cb4 is amazing as well. that's my dripping liquid of choice. 

excited to try the blueprint line.

• 2 weeks later...

I've never had luck ordering liquids online. They always taste weird or just different than I expect when I get them. I guess I just have a picky palette. When I go to the vape bar to try new flavors, I'll usually test 20-30 before settling on one or two I like.

I've never had luck ordering liquids online. They always taste weird or just different than I expect when I get them. I guess I just have a picky palette. When I go to the vape bar to try new flavors, I'll usually test 20-30 before settling on one or two I like.

it may not be your palette. where do you order from? maybe the places you order from are not that good or maybe your delivery system isn't up to par for some of the juices, maybe you're not letting them steep enough. tons of reasons why they may taste different. there are also copious amounts of online vendors to boot. some already have premade liquids that are steeped. some make them to order and need to steep. it really depends. 

and does a vape bar actually let you try 20-30 flavors in one visit? what do they carry or do they make their own? 

Does anyone know where I can get really nice flavours from to the UK?

got myself an Ego-c6 kit two weeks ago with some Vision cartomizers/tanks. I'm still new to it all! The only problem I'm having is that its a bit harsh on my throat, could this have something to do with the atomizer? (it's 2.4 ohms)

Haven't had a cigarette since I got it. The big test will be if I keep it up after a drink.

Does anyone have any upgrade tips as well? would like to see what I can do with it

Does anyone know where I can get really nice flavours from to the UK?

got myself an Ego-c6 kit two weeks ago with some Vision cartomizers/tanks. I'm still new to it all! The only problem I'm having is that its a bit harsh on my throat, could this have something to do with the atomizer? (it's 2.4 ohms)

Haven't had a cigarette since I got it. The big test will be if I keep it up after a drink.

Does anyone have any upgrade tips as well? would like to see what I can do with it

uk usually has different e liquid manufactures which sell nic liquids from vendors from the uk,  you might want to try ukvapers.org for more info on places that sell good e liquid. 

try libertyflights uk or cloud 9 uk.

if the liquid you have now is a bit harsh on your throat, then get some liquids with less mg of nic. or has a vg/pg percentage with higher vg.  bot pg and nic are what produce the throat hit you are talking about. if all else fails, try adding a drop or two of distilled water.

also dump the cartomizer and get a protank or evod at the least. maybe a davide if possible. 

uk usually has different e liquid manufactures which sell nic liquids from vendors from the uk,  you might want to try ukvapers.org for more info on places that sell good e liquid. 

try libertyflights uk or cloud 9 uk.

if the liquid you have now is a bit harsh on your throat, then get some liquids with less mg of nic. or has a vg/pg percentage with higher vg.  bot pg and nic are what produce the throat hit you are talking about. if all else fails, try adding a drop or two of distilled water.

also dump the cartomizer and get a protank or evod at the least. maybe a davide if possible. 

Cheers! I'll have a look at these now.