Electronic Cigarette Discussion

Got me some pluid on the way , excited to see what all the hypes about

Next I need to try mikes reccomendation of something from suicide bunny

if you are not satisfied with pluid, i'll trade you for some juices.. it has a very black licorice taste. and whatever you do, don't put it in anything but a pyrex glassomizer as a protank. any other clearo and it'll crack it within minutes. 

if you need recommendations for suicide bunny stuff, i own and vape all of them regularly and can tell you exactly what each tastes like

if you are not satisfied with pluid, i'll trade you for some juices.. it has a very black licorice taste. and whatever you do, don't put it in anything but a pyrex glassomizer as a protank. any other clearo and it'll crack it within minutes. 

if you need recommendations for suicide bunny stuff, i own and vape all of them regularly and can tell you exactly what each tastes like

I was considering ordering a couple SB liquids from litecig, but the descriptions are so vague.

if you like banana nut bread, get derailed. i've been vaping that stuff for about a week now. finally put it down because i have too many others that i haven't tried in months.. 

mothers milk is 9 different creams and 5 different berries. mostly strawberry. it feels like you're not vaping but eating berries and cream.

madrina is a berry medley of flavors with a minute amount of cream. some notes on the inhale to some on the exhale.  can't even describe it. it's my favorite of them so far.

suckerpunch is dragonfruit and cream. 

if you get one of them, get mothersmilk, then madrina among them. shit's addictive.

if you want, i'm seeing pip this weekend. i can probably score you some for a bit less if you want to send me cash. but i'll ask her if she's coming first. 

I've got a protank mini so this is more out of curiosity, but why do you need pyrex glassomizers for some liquids? Is it because of staining or because they can actually breakdown the material?

I've got a protank mini so this is more out of curiosity, but why do you need pyrex glassomizers for some liquids? Is it because of staining or because they can actually breakdown the material?

The latter. Certain liquids (especially citrus and cinnamon based favors) will destroy plastic tanks. Aside from Pyrex you can also use aluminum tanks.

if you like banana nut bread, get derailed. i've been vaping that stuff for about a week now. finally put it down because i have too many others that i haven't tried in months..

mothers milk is 9 different creams and 5 different berries. mostly strawberry. it feels like you're not vaping but eating berries and cream.

madrina is a berry medley of flavors with a minute amount of cream. some notes on the inhale to some on the exhale. can't even describe it. it's my favorite of them so far.

suckerpunch is dragonfruit and cream.

if you get one of them, get mothersmilk, then madrina among them. shit's addictive.

if you want, i'm seeing pip this weekend. i can probably score you some for a bit less if you want to send me cash. but i'll ask her if she's coming first.

Shoot me a quote for the Mother's Milk/Madrina and I'll see what's up man! After spending a lot to try liquids from several vendors before settling on HDV as my primary vendor, you can understand my skepticism. I have like 20 bottles of liquid I despise that I can't even give away to friends because they're that bad haha.

like shitty rambo said. the latter. polycarbonate tanks are usually broken down by citrus flavors (and a few others) that react with the molecular bonding. this eventually breaks through said bonding and breaks down the plastic(whether by melting or cracking). this is why i always recommend a tank (whether it be carto or glassomizer) made of pyrex. no worries about cracking. 

shitty rambo, yeah, i can understand that, but these are high end juices. they aren't typical juices which are typical of one flavor or two made of flavorings and mix of pg/vg that most places carry. these are self extracted juices (which make for a better experience) rather than typical artificial flavorings. they make for a much smoother/tastier vape along with a array of different notes on the inhale as well as the exhale. i believe if you like those flavors listed you won't be disappointed.  

i noticed this after vaping strawberry cheesecake from my local shop, and then trying "amelia" from jamesons irish vapor liquid. it literally tastes like strawberries and not the artifical flavorings you usually get. 

uk usually has different e liquid manufactures which sell nic liquids from vendors from the uk,  you might want to try ukvapers.org for more info on places that sell good e liquid. 

try libertyflights uk or cloud 9 uk.

if the liquid you have now is a bit harsh on your throat, then get some liquids with less mg of nic. or has a vg/pg percentage with higher vg.  bot pg and nic are what produce the throat hit you are talking about. if all else fails, try adding a drop or two of distilled water.

also dump the cartomizer and get a protank or evod at the least. maybe a davide if possible. 

Had a look around over the last few days, some of the liquids on liberty flight sound wicked.

The davide & protank are pretty much the same? I've used vapescape before and they stock them so I'm going to get a mini & regular. Also I'm going to drop down to 8-12mg instead of 18. Hopefully this will stop them being harsh for me

In everyone's experience how long do the coils last for?

I

it may not be your palette. where do you order from? maybe the places you order from are not that good or maybe your delivery system isn't up to par for some of the juices, maybe you're not letting them steep enough. tons of reasons why they may taste different. there are also copious amounts of online vendors to boot. some already have premade liquids that are steeped. some make them to order and need to steep. it really depends.

and does a vape bar actually let you try 20-30 flavors in one visit? what do they carry or do they make their own?

I ordered some from myvaporstore.com, just cause I got my battery and tanks super cheap through them I thought I'd try some juice also. Not great. A friend of mine made a recommendation of another site tonight but I've already forgot what it was.

and yeah the place I go to is a specialized vape shop in the valley and the dude who runs it makes and mixes all the flavors himself. He's always got something new for me to try when I go in and makes great recommendations. They just have a tray sitting out of like 50-60 tanks (maybe more) at a time and I bust in there with my battery, have a seat and try a bunch of flavors out. Those dudes are super cool about it, no prob spending as much time as you would need trying shit out. Don't think I can switch to online ordering (for liquid) unless I'm really looking for something different.

I ordered some from myvaporstore.com, just cause I got my battery and tanks super cheap through them I thought I'd try some juice also. Not great. A friend of mine made a recommendation of another site tonight but I've already forgot what it was.

and yeah the place I go to is a specialized vape shop in the valley and the dude who runs it makes and mixes all the flavors himself. He's always got something new for me to try when I go in and makes great recommendations. They just have a tray sitting out of like 50-60 tanks (maybe more) at a time and I bust in there with my battery, have a seat and try a bunch of flavors out. Those dudes are super cool about it, no prob spending as much time as you would need trying shit out. Don't think I can switch to online ordering (for liquid) unless I'm really looking for something different.

yeah, i wouldn't ever recommend myvaporstore for anything. especially e liquids. if i see the same ol' cliche flavors, i usually just turn away. 

yeah, the thing about juicebars is that they usually only have 1 or 2 flavors out of 100's that i enjoy as well. we have like 6 stores here and 5 make their own liquids, and i only like 2 from one store, and none from any of the others. and the 2 that i get, i have to sit on for about a month before using.

have you tried going to vape revolution or vapor loft, or local vape in your area. i know local vape is a distributor for more of the high end juice lines in the us (buckshot/standard/jamesons/suicide bunny/mastermind/etc). i love local vape and erika is a awesome lady. but while they cater to new users, they also have tons for the high end user stuff as well. 

not to mention if you get high end juices in 6-18mg strengh and don't like it, usually you can sell it to someone or trade it on the ecf or facebook forums to at least get a chunk of your money back. i had a bottle of grenada and sold it for $20 when i paid $22. (it had a few drops taken out). 

this is where i recommend and all the juices are top notch. elevatedvaping.com   i don't recommend grenada unless you like anise/citrus flavors because it's realllly sweet. mind you it's like no other taste you've ever had, but it was way too tangy/citrusy for me.

The latter. Certain liquids (especially citrus and cinnamon based favors) will destroy plastic tanks. Aside from Pyrex you can also use aluminum tanks.

Shoot me a quote for the Mother's Milk/Madrina and I'll see what's up man! After spending a lot to try liquids from several vendors before settling on HDV as my primary vendor, you can understand my skepticism. I have like 20 bottles of liquid I despise that I can't even give away to friends because they're that bad haha.

we all have flavors we have that we dont like. that experimenting with new flavors is the fun part about it. you have a few you like and that you stick too. then you experiment with new flavors as well. hell i have flavors i don't like either standard - curious george for instance. mind, you it's a good e liquid. but i don't like bananas so i don't want to vape it. though the difference is i can sell it and get back a chunk of my cash back or trade it for another e liquid i might like. 

we all started vaping those liquids you have possession of that you can't get rid of. I had like 40 bottles (10/30ml) but once i figured things out and started vaping the higher end stuff i found that even if i didn't like it, i could trade it to someone who did for another liquid or $$$ or mod parts, etc. high end liquids have a better resale value. 

Anyone tried the liquids from Alice in vapeland??

yes. i'm quite fond of crunkberry, white rabbit, and one of the cookie flavors. the only thing is they are only open 1 day a week, so i don't order from them all that often. 

they have a sampler pack if you want to sample all the flavors

Had a look around over the last few days, some of the liquids on liberty flight sound wicked.

The davide & protank are pretty much the same? I've used vapescape before and they stock them so I'm going to get a mini & regular. Also I'm going to drop down to 8-12mg instead of 18. Hopefully this will stop them being harsh for me

In everyone's experience how long do the coils last for?

I

It really depends on how often you vape and at what voltage/wattage. I really like my Vamo V3 because it will read the coil resistance and set the proper voltage itself, allowing you to simply turn up the wattage until you get a nice flavorful hit. A lot of people often change out their coils when they switch to a different eliquid, if crossing flavors doesn't bother you, you can stretch out a coil's lifespan.

we all have flavors we have that we dont like. that experimenting with new flavors is the fun part about it. you have a few you like and that you stick too. then you experiment with new flavors as well. hell i have flavors i don't like either standard - curious george for instance. mind, you it's a good e liquid. but i don't like bananas so i don't want to vape it. though the difference is i can sell it and get back a chunk of my cash back or trade it for another e liquid i might like. 

we all started vaping those liquids you have possession of that you can't get rid of. I had like 40 bottles (10/30ml) but once i figured things out and started vaping the higher end stuff i found that even if i didn't like it, i could trade it to someone who did for another liquid or $$$ or mod parts, etc. high end liquids have a better resale value. 

That's true. Do you facilitate these trades/sales through ECF or Facebook? I only use Twitter (and Instagram, but that doesn't count haha)

It really depends on how often you vape and at what voltage/wattage. I really like my Vamo V3 because it will read the coil resistance and set the proper voltage itself, allowing you to simply turn up the wattage until you get a nice flavorful hit. A lot of people often change out their coils when they switch to a different eliquid, if crossing flavors doesn't bother you, you can stretch out a coil's lifespan.

I'll not be bothered about changing them when switching between liquids. I didn't even know people did that! I'm using an eGo-c upgrade at the moment, believe it runs at 3.3v, works well and is a nice size so I'm gunna stick with it for a bit. 

Just ordered a shit load of liquids for when I get home in a few weeks. Excited to try the Shire Malt by epipmods.

I'll not be bothered about changing them when switching between liquids. I didn't even know people did that! I'm using an eGo-c upgrade at the moment, believe it runs at 3.3v, works well and is a nice size so I'm gunna stick with it for a bit.

Just ordered a shit load of liquids for when I get home in a few weeks. Excited to try the Shire Malt by epipmods.

At that voltage you'll be able to use the same coil for a while, just always buy things like coils in 2s, in case you get 1 that's DOA.

That's true. Do you facilitate these trades/sales through ECF or Facebook? I only use Twitter (and Instagram, but that doesn't count haha)

yeah, you can do both. there are tons of vape classiieds. i'm on the "vape trading and classifieds" / land of vape coops (do this one) / Got Juice?! group. all on facebook. and then there's the "Bucky's bargain vaping forum which has coops and classifieds. 

I was less than impressed with a couple of the juices I bought from hih desert. The menthol was alright but not the best I've ever had. Just wanted to try those guys cause Rambo recommended them highly.

I ordered a Kanger mini protank 2 from potion vapes about a month ago and still haven't received it. It was a preorder so I can't be mad...until, my friend who got me started vaping ordered the same thing from a different site and got it 2 days ago. So I emailed them explaining that I want a refund and they said they would send another out to me in the mail. So to avoid buying real smokes I had to drive to a place that's 40 minutes from my house (totally worth it) and buy a kanger mini protank 1 (which is awesome). So now I have a great vape setup with my mini protank 1, ego c twist battery, and my 50/50 blend of congress menthol from Vapor4Life and American Menthol from pink spot. Stoked that I finally have a set up that I like and can keep repeating to keep away from cigarettes for good.