Electronic Cigarette Discussion

what makes glass so great when it comes to tanks? Sorry kind of ignorant to this.

You don't have to worry about liquids destroying them, they look nice, and if you go Kanger Protank II you can always swap out the glass tube itself if it breaks or if you want a different color.

This is also true for Vivi Nova tanks and others, but with the VN tanks it's either plastic or aluminum, no glass. Plus those wick upward and Protanks wick from the bottomed, which means gravity helps feed juice to the coil.

You don't have to worry about liquids destroying them, they look nice, and if you go Kanger Protank II you can always swap out the glass tube itself if it breaks or if you want a different color.

This is also true for Vivi Nova tanks and others, but with the VN tanks it's either plastic or aluminum, no glass. Plus those wick upward and Protanks wick from the bottomed, which means gravity helps feed juice to the coil.

ok cool thanks..so with the kanger pro tank all you need to replace is the coils correct?

look what i got the last two days:

1375634_600067533384848_114937088_n.jpg

also, eddie, sorry i haven't sent your package.. things got hectic the last week (i had to do a logo and an iron age shirt that got much busier than expected, might be getting a 2nd job, etc etc. todays my day off, but i'm gonna get it all packaged and ready to go so i can take it before work tomorrow. if not friday for sure. i still need to make a wick for that k100 too. 

The juice was pretty good , but as crazy as it sounds once I started on pluid , nothing can compare it's all I want to vape all the time , mad Murdock is releasing a new juice tommorrow

normally you're suppose to have a dedicated tank for pluid. it ruins pyrex tanks just as well. well not technically ruins, but faintly sticks around in the tank no matter how long you soak it. mine never lost taste, so i kept it strictly for pluid, and still have it just for that juice. haha. 

Yeah, and even then they don't burn out often. Some people like to change them when they change liquids but that's more of a user preference thing and isn't necessary.

it depends.. stuff with high sugar (berry flavors) will gunk up your wick so badly the residual fluid will never leave the coil.

personally you all should learn how to recoil your wicks. it's so easy to recoil protanks. for the price of a box of sterile cotton and a 50ft of kanthal (total price $8) you'll be set for months on wicks. and cotton wicks so much better and gives off better flavor than silica. not to mention if you microcoil, you can go in and replace the cotton wick without fiddling with the coil. 

For the higher end juices I'll use the same atomizer and swap em out, for other juices I'll just clean em between flavors

I've been soaking the protank in a grain alcohol/water mix for a few hours and it gets the pluid right out, I can smell a small hint of it on the exterior , but can't taste it all

it depends.. stuff with high sugar (berry flavors) will gunk up your wick so badly the residual fluid will never leave the coil.

personally you all should learn how to recoil your wicks. it's so easy to recoil protanks. for the price of a box of sterile cotton and a 50ft of kanthal (total price $8) you'll be set for months on wicks. and cotton wicks so much better and gives off better flavor than silica. not to mention if you microcoil, you can go in and replace the cotton wick without fiddling with the coil. 

I've just bought a davide & pro tank mini. I have no idea what this means or if its applicable. Any advice or am i being a moron?

I think I'm gonna get a mini for my ego battery, I can't keep taking my vamo around with me everywhere it's just too bulky and inconvenient for on the go

Hey mike if u wanna send the package priority I'll send ya a couple of bucks to make up the difference

This is what I take with me on the go, fantastic!

Egos cant handle my attys

To each their own. I'm not down to carry a big ass flashlight sized cigarette when I'm working. Also, I really like these colored replacement tanks. Got a blue one I haven't user yet.

https://photos-3.dropbox.com/t/0/AAAceLxa7R6I_-oyeCYFmyyyt3xcIbeCSjHDgV6uL0CWUw/12/733861/jpeg/1024x768/3/1381453200/0/2/IMG_20131010_162948~01.jpg/I90ShAT-GBRyZT2Y0tIuMXFyfYiIFKOp6WDvB4O7884

the davide is better than the pro tank by far. good call.  pro tank mini is nice though. did you get a og or a 2?

Mini 2. The davide is for when i'm at home/work as i use ego batteries. The mini is for when I go out and about as it'll be less bulky. 

Might have to get a davide mini as well mind. Should get to use them next week when I get home.

To each their own. I'm not down to carry a big ass flashlight sized cigarette when I'm working. Also, I really like these colored replacement tanks. Got a blue one I haven't user yet.

https://photos-3.dropbox.com/t/0/AAAceLxa7R6I_-oyeCYFmyyyt3xcIbeCSjHDgV6uL0CWUw/12/733861/jpeg/1024x768/3/1381453200/0/2/IMG_20131010_162948~01.jpg/I90ShAT-GBRyZT2Y0tIuMXFyfYiIFKOp6WDvB4O7884

i actually have an astro mech that in 350 mode is smaller than most egos (just barely bigger than the 350mah minis). unfortunately, in 350 mode i can't comfortably grip it because it barely crosses 3 of my fingers in length, makes for a very uncomfortable stealth vape due to the fact that it's a bottom switch. but man, does that thing hit like a beast. 

has anyone seen the microstick? thing fits into the palm of my hand.. talk about stealth vape.