Electronic Cigarette Discussion

Rambo, if you really want. get a nimbus (a real one). things a workehorse. well built, post holes, etc etc. the real igo w works excellent as well.

Maybe after the holidays. I don't really have an extra $65 for one right now, but could spare $18. Vaping on a budget is a struggle but I get by haha.

Got that RSST today. First 2 builds were a nightmare. I got a really foul burning taste/smell. Completely un-vapable. I oxidized the 400 mesh and 28 Guage Kanthal. I think I might try and boil the mesh, if it still isn't working I'll try silica. I kept an eye out for hot spots and didn't leave the coil too loose or tight. Not sure what I'm doing wrong but I am certain I suck at rebuilding anything haha.

I actually have been having the same problem, I have yet built something perfect on the rsst , just been practicing on it , I might try silica as well to see if that helps

This guy's tutorial isn't the best quality, but following his instructions actually worked. I definitely need to enlarge this airhole though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6JVBSMo2q4

I built another coil with 3mm silica (getting 0.9 ohms), added a second small strand towards the wrap of the coils. I'm not getting a gross burnt taste anymore (I boiled the mesh 3 times and oxidized it twice to no avail), but I feel like this airhole is limiting the hits. I'm getting puffs on par with my Protank 2, perhaps a little weaker, but the flavor is much improved. I'll probably try a microcoil tomorrow for shits and giggles.

Got my mvp the other day , this is my favorite mod , very durable , small and hits great , teamed up with a protank 3 , perfect

Been diggin moo juice from mt bAker vapor, about to buy a 50 mil , anyone try 710 from mad Murdock, it's the only Murdock flavor I haven't tried yet

Mirandus is from Circle of Mods.

not sure what mod i'm getting next. really thinking about getting a vanilla and attempting at an origen dripper. 

yeah, you guys are better off with 325 mesh. 400 is too tight and needs to have a center hole down the middle. i got a pure and haven't made a bad coil yet, but i also have gone through all the trial and error. i really think the next build in my gennie is gonna be a cotton build. i just like cotton too much. my taifun went 3 weeks until i actually had to replace the cotton wick. FTW. 

also you don't need to boil any silica wick if you torch the shit out of it. boiling is only done to kill any impurities or oils. but after cotton i don't really use silica.. kevlar wick bitches!! 

So I want to quit smoking because its really costly and generally not good for you. I thought about vaping vs quitting cold turkey/weening myself off with actual cigarettes. vaping to me, is clearly the better alternative because of the health factor. my only issue is I feel like i'd just be hitting it too much... I feel like i'd end up smoking more in the long run with a vape. im assuming the nicotine levels are lower when vaping but will it end up equaling out in the long run?

Im just trying to figure out which method I should use to try and quit... if vaping is the way to go, does anyone have any suggestions?

I got punked by a vapor-bro at work. I ordered a KTS because it was super cheap on holiday sale and mentioned it and he was super condescending about it. This dude was all about the eVic a month ago and all of a sudden thinks he's the vape boss since he bought a $300 mech mod. Dude has a nice setup but my wife would never let me drop that much coin on a mod and she vapes more than me!

I know this is a dumb story, I just wanted to vent. :)

So I want to quit smoking because its really costly and generally not good for you. I thought about vaping vs quitting cold turkey/weening myself off with actual cigarettes. vaping to me, is clearly the better alternative because of the health factor. my only issue is I feel like i'd just be hitting it too much... I feel like i'd end up smoking more in the long run with a vape. im assuming the nicotine levels are lower when vaping but will it end up equaling out in the long run?

Im just trying to figure out which method I should use to try and quit... if vaping is the way to go, does anyone have any suggestions?

Hit a high nic liquid a few times and it'll be hard to walk! You'll get your nic fix +. Check out the starter kit from bevapehappy.com and grab some juices from Mt Baker Vapor. Easy and low cost way to try it out.

Hit a high nic liquid a few times and it'll be hard to walk! You'll get your nic fix +. Check out the starter kit from bevapehappy.com and grab some juices from Mt Baker Vapor. Easy and low cost way to try it out.

See I want to quit the smoking game. And if it means moving over to a vape then so be it. If there's high nicotine liquid im assuming theres low nicotine liquid as well... any suggestions for that? and will this be easier to quit with than quitting cold turkey/weening off with regular cigarettes?

I got punked by a vapor-bro at work. I ordered a KTS because it was super cheap on holiday sale and mentioned it and he was super condescending about it. This dude was all about the eVic a month ago and all of a sudden thinks he's the vape boss since he bought a $300 mech mod. Dude has a nice setup but my wife would never let me drop that much coin on a mod and she vapes more than me!

I know this is a dumb story, I just wanted to vent. :)

what an asshole dude, the kts is a solid mech for the price. what kinda mech did he get? and a mechanical is only so good as your build. you also have to take the batteries into consideration. i'm gonna laugh if he's running a protank on a mech.

See I want to quit the smoking game. And if it means moving over to a vape then so be it. If there's high nicotine liquid im assuming theres low nicotine liquid as well... any suggestions for that? and will this be easier to quit with than quitting cold turkey/weening off with regular cigarettes?

do you want to enjoy it, or do you just want to get your nic fill? there are all kinds of nic liquids. from 24mg of nic to 3mg, to 0mg. i vape at 6mg, but for a dripper, that's common. anymore and the throat hit would kill you. (not literally)

what an asshole dude, the kts is a solid mech for the price. what kinda mech did he get? and a mechanical is only so good as your build. you also have to take the batteries into consideration. i'm gonna laugh if he's running a protank on a mech.

A Patriot RBA and Panzer mod. It's a cool setup and he's capable of impressive builds, it just seemed super weird he was using it like an identity instead of a hobby. He likes to pull it out and set it on the table whenever I'm sitting by him hahaha.

You could easily ween yourself off nicotine by gradually decreasing your nic level. I started at 18 and now use 6 and even 0 sometimes. I've gotten to a point where the smell of cigarettes makes me sick and trying to hit one is damn near impossible. I would say get a few small bottles of juice with varying strength and see which fits your needs, hell you could be a big fan of super low level nic juices and can jump right in from there.

A Patriot RBA and Panzer mod. It's a cool setup and he's capable of impressive builds, it just seemed super weird he was using it like an identity instead of a hobby. He likes to pull it out and set it on the table whenever I'm sitting by him hahaha.

You could easily ween yourself off nicotine by gradually decreasing your nic level. I started at 18 and now use 6 and even 0 sometimes. I've gotten to a point where the smell of cigarettes makes me sick and trying to hit one is damn near impossible. I would say get a few small bottles of juice with varying strength and see which fits your needs, hell you could be a big fan of super low level nic juices and can jump right in from there.

talk about a mismatch..

panzer with a patriot.. that's it? panzers are nice, but they aren't the top of the line of mods. any good solid tube copper mod (copper vanilla/ember/etc with silver plated copper pins or rhodium pins would hit harder. solid tube are way better than patriot is just a bigger decked nimbus. nothing more. it's nice, but not impressive. and i have a patriot. there are so many other rdas that work as well and give better options with no modding necessary. quasar, omega, helios, etc etc.