Electronic Cigarette Discussion

• 2 weeks later...

Not a whole lot, got my Vamo replacement months later lol.

Just got an igo-w clone yesterday, haven't had a chance to mess with it much. Looking to order some good 18650s and a dedicated charger when I get paid so I can make fatass clouds lol.

As far as juice goes I suggest you guys check out Quack's Gizzard Juice, they only make 2 other flavors, but that Gizzard Juice is amazing! Like chocolate cake batter, but with real chocolate taste. Hoosier's juices are pretty great too, the Sublime flavor is awesome. Like lime bubblegum.

Still having bad luck rebuilding protank heads. The resistance is usually 2.2 but it taste like the grommet is burning. I've kind of given up on rebuilding them.

so i'm getting ready to sell my provari. anyone interested. it comes with 2 batteries and a map tank with 5 2ohm cartos. the cartos have 1 2.3mm hole to prevent flooding and add to a clean vape. id keep it but i strictly vape sub ohm now so its time to pass it on. if anyone's interested by all means get ahold of me. 

Damn I placed an order on nov 8 and the tracking hasn't moved since the 11th

If you ordered anything with batteries they can't ship it out of the country, worst part, they won't even tell you until you contact them. I ordered my wife an extra ego battery on Oct. 5th, they refunded me for it this last Sunday.

I'm in the same boat, unless it's drip tips or something along those lines I would rather not use them. Some folks swear by 'em, and when they do a good job it's cool, it's always a coin flip with them.

Not trying to worry you eddie! Open a ticket ASAP. It's pretty sketchy that they aren't making the battery shipment issue known on their site up front.

Anyone get the protank 3?

My cousin just got one and it was DOA. None of the heads would fire. It looks like a lot of people are having that issue and they're getting pretty bad reviews. I bought my wife a Kanger Unitank with her MVP2 and I gotta admit, it's pretty dope. I might get myself one and ditch my Protank II.

How do you guys feel about this support payment ECF is doing? $25/ month to help their boards and you automatically get entered into prize drawings. I don't visit those boards enough, but it seems like an interesting route to fund their forums.

Yeah I don't really spend too much time there unless I'm researching something , I'll have to look into that

Just joined zamplebox.com which is basically 20 bucks a month and they send you 50ml of random juice, first go around wasn't bad

Also, gf just got ordered me this http://ecigworkshop.com/node/147 for the holidays , gonna be rad

I've come to the conclusion that I will never be able to properly rebuild Protank atomizers! No matter what I do I get an awful burnt rubber taste which has to be the grommet (I see discolor on them once I remove tested coils). I've doubled the legs, twisted them, tried 4, 5, 6 wraps and the coils either have a low load, or decent resistance with that awful taste.

I feel like if I can't do this, then the Igo-W I just got will be useless once these premade coils are burnt out.

/rant

Hmm I'm not sure where you are going wrong, are you using silica or cotton? What gauge wire, try wrapping with using a paper clip or sewing needle and then pull it out after your wrap is down. Are you giving the coil enough time to soak up juice?

Ya know now that you mention it I had trouble the one time I tried to rebuild on my pt2 and have just been rebuilding and using in my Mini pt and Davide mini

Also i always have to run my rebuilt stuff at super low voltage 3.6 usually

Hope that helps