Electronic Cigarette Discussion

I tried the Blu E-Cig for a little bit, I didn't care for it at all.  After 1 day I had trouble breathing, so I said to hell with this and went back to smoking.  But perhaps it's time to look back into it again.

Yeah, those things are trash. The Crosley of ecigs, if you will. Get a starter kit from bevapehappy.com and give it a proper go.

Weird.

Watch "Vapin Donuts by Fatdaddyvapes" on YouTube

Also did you guys here about the carcinogen in Unicorn Milk?

the donuts are awesome for flavor, but not for vapor production.

yes, and that dude is getting fucked all over the internet. luckily it was an overnight sensation, so it hasn't been around too long, so he decided any shops who carry his stuff, it will be replenished without the icing whitener. the memes and videos have been hilarious in the meantime.. 

waiting to pay this....so pyched:

gi23.jpg

Anybody have any juices they don't use anymore that they'd be willing to sell for cheap?

I'm jumping into the eCig game and don't want to drop $22 on my first container of juice. Looking for bakery and fruit flavors, preferably with nicotine.

I bought an eGo Twist starter kit.

If you want super cheap juice check out Mt. Baker Vapor, they charge $4.99 per 15ml bottle and code vaporfrombaker will get you an additional 10% off. I recommend the Moo Milk, Spurberry, and Swedish Fish.