FS: RARE sigur ros-ITTCT-Caspian

tkelly426

This is trice Mooneyham! I have been contacted on twitter and informed of the situation!

My old account, which I have forgotten about for almost a year, has been hacked and I do not have access to!

This along with my Paypal has been hacked. If I could get everyone who has apparently purchased this record please respond so we can get your payment refunded to you! I am a pastor and I have very close friends on this forum that I see and talk to daily, so I assure you, I want this dealt with ASAP! As soon as I have access to my Paypal I will get everyone refunded!

Sounds to me like someone got wise and decided to try and find a way to come clean. Good on you, I suppose. Strange that you said you didn't know what Vinyl Collective was originally and now state that you have close friends on the forum that you see and talk to daily. Regardless if my take on things is right or wrong, I'm just glad this is supposedly getting taken care of. What a mess.

You know what? Yeah I denied knowing what VC was on my twitter feed as this accusation was layed out for all of my followers to see!

I've done a 100 deals on this forum without a single issue. So, until this situation is resolved, please remain respectful.

Just because you're accused of something doesn't make it true. I think your followers would know that. Denying the claim and then deleting it afterward on the other hand...

John 8:32 "Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free".

Just saying. 

Just because you're accused of something doesn't make it true. I think your followers would know that. Denying the claim and then deleting it afterward on the other hand...

John 8:32 "Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free".

Just sayin.

[/this is sad guys, I didn't steal you money. Whether or not you guys can accept that is up to you. I'm truly sorry for the inconvenience this has caused

im glad he's taking this over and paying everyone back.

denying VC on twitter tho, sketch.

too many accounts getting hacked at once. sketch.

when you guys post that you got your money back, all is forgiven.

actions speak louder than words.

One of the Ten Commandments "Thou Shalt Not Steal".

GREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT.  First beardxcore, now this.  Trice, just sent you a PM, I'm one of the people that sent over the $95 as well.  As long as I get the payment back, no judgements, and I'll hold my tongue. 

Ugh.

Trice, sending you PM too. 

When everyone's made clean, and you get this fixed, we certainly can move on!

For those not involved directly, if we can keep the inflammation down, MUCH APPRECIATED.  

Everyone that was involved should have there funds in there account! I will close this thread as soon as all the party involved responds to the thread with a thumbs up for funds. I as well will take a lifetime ban from these forums without complaint.to all the parties involved...I'm sorry this happened. Thanks.