KS: Jonah Matranga, new kickstarter project (I Really Love Your) company

Updated 3/3/2014... You can preorder the new project here n Jonah's Bandcamp.

https://jonahmatranga.bandcamp.com/album/me-and-you-are-two-pre-order-fun

I don't think this has been posted yet, forgive and delete if it has.

Jonah Matranga ( far, new end original, gratitude, etc....) has started a New kickstarter for his new solo album. $36 gets you a vinyl lp with custom cover created and signed by him. I think it's limited to less than a hundred.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/jonahmatrangadotcom/i-really-love-your-company

I just backed him last night.  I did the vinyl package.  I'm curious to see the hand-designed sleeve.  Kind of a cool idea too.

I just asked Him on facebook since he met the goal so fast "I guess that means us vinyl backers get awesome colored vinyl to go with that snazzy sleeve now right"? He "ha ha'd" it but said he would definitely look into it. Love that guy.

• 1 month later...

19 hours to go, and there are only 28 backers left to achieve 360. This is what will happen then:

"If we get to 360 people being part of this (I just love that number, for various reasons and none at all), whether it's for $9 digital-community-style or any level beyond that, then starting Jan 1 of next year, I'll send a little personal hello to one person per day, along with an unreleased song of some sort (demo, live, somethin) that they can listen to & download. I'll do that every day until everyone involved with this project has received one. Everyone will get a day of their own. As soon as I tally all the names and contact info, I'll let you know what your day will be. If it turns out I'll be away from the internets then, I'll plan for it and figure out a way. If nothing else, your day may just arrive a little early if I know I won't be around. One way or another, it'll be fun. Pretty neat, right? Let's make it happen."

lets go!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm really looking forward to owning this. I'm one of the vinyl backers from the original kickstarter and just saw that only 68 people chose that option. Can't wait to see what we get as far as packaging and color vinyl goes. The songs never disappoint so either way its a win in my book.

I'm really looking forward to owning this. I'm one of the vinyl backers from the original kickstarter and just saw that only 68 people chose that option. Can't wait to see what we get as far as packaging and color vinyl goes. The songs never disappoint so either way its a win in my book.

yeah I did the same.

did you get your own song yet?

I got my via email like last week.

pretty cool..

I'm not sure. I need to check my junk folder ASAP :) I checked but didn't see anything. Did you get it from his regular email address?

yeah I got it from his regular email..

but he said if you didn't ask for a specific date..

then it'll be sometime this year.

Got my song earlier this month.  Song is called, "back to back."

mine was called...

yr will (couch version)

• 1 month later...