P/O Boards Of Canada Re-issues (EP/LP Bundles or Individual)

Responding to popular demand, Warp Records is repressing its seminal Boards of Canada catalogue on vinyl for the first time in over five years.

On 21st october the albums Music Has The Right to Children (originally released in 1998), Geogaddi (2002) and The Campfire Headphase (2006) will be reissued. These will be followed on 18th november by the mini-album Twoism (1995) and EPs In A Beautiful Place Out In The Country (2000) and Trans Canada Highway (2006). Also, look out for a vinyl reissue of Hi Scores EP (1996) through Skam later this year.

Each Warp reissue comes with a download code and an original BOC sticker design from the era.

EP Bundle Includes:

Twoism (WARPLP70R) – 1 × LP Black Vinyl – 140g 
Includes green and yellow tDR designed sticker. 

In A Beautiful Place Out In The Country (WAP144R) – 1 × LP Black Vinyl – 140g 
Includes sticker postcard with die cut windows. 

Trans Canada Highway (WAP200R) – 1 × LP Black Vinyl – 140g 
Includes Trans Canada sticker. 

Pre-order herehttps://bleep.com/release/45994-boards-of-canada-eps-reissues-bundle#description

LP Bundle Includes:

'Music Has The Right To Children' (WARPLP55R) - 2 x LP Gatefold Vinyl - 140g pressing cut from original metalwork. . Like the original pressing this does not include Happy Cycling which appears on the currently available CD.
Includes Skam braille sticker and transparent blue Boards of Canada sticker. 

'Geogaddi' (WARPLP101R) 3 x LP Gatefold Vinyl - 140g pressing recut by Noel Summerville from original DAT master. Includes etching on side F.
Includes sticker sheet with hexagon die cut stickers. 

'The Campfire Headphase' (WARPLP123R) 2 x LP Gatefold Vinyl - 140g pressing cut from original metalwork.
Includes circular blue sticker. 

Pre-order herehttps://bleep.com/release/45970-boards-of-canada-albums-reissues-bundle#description

Special price for 'Tomorrow's Harvest' Pre-Order Customers – £3 / €3 / $3 off the listed price. 
Offer eligible for customers who ordered 'Tomorrow's Harvest' from Bleep before 10th June 2013. 
Discount applied in the checkout.

Individual albums can also be ordered through the BLEEP website.

All pre-orders for Boards of Canada Reissue products will receive a 12"×12" Boards of Canada print. One per order.

.... also for people wondering why Hi-Scores is not included in the bundles or individual, that is due to the album rights still been owned and distributed by SKAM and not WARP or SKAM/WARP, although this has been re-pressed by SKAM in the past so never say never ;)

Responding to popular demand, Warp Records is repressing its seminal Boards of Canada catalogue on vinyl for the first time in over five years.

On 21st october the albums Music Has The Right to Children (originally released in 1998), Geogaddi (2002) and The Campfire Headphase (2006) will be reissued. These will be followed on 18th november by the mini-album Twoism (1995) and EPs In A Beautiful Place Out In The Country (2000) and Trans Canada Highway (2006). Also, look out for a vinyl reissue of Hi Scores EP (1996) through Skam later this year.

Each Warp reissue comes with a download code and an original BOC sticker design from the era.

On 21st october the albums Music Has The Right to Children (originally released in 1998), Geogaddi (2002) and The Campfire Headphase (2006) will be reissued. These will be followed on 18th november by the mini-album Twoism (1995) and EPs In A Beautiful Place Out In The Country (2000) and Trans Canada Highway (2006). Also, look out for a vinyl reissue of Hi Scores EP (1996) through Skam later this year.

...... and there we have it bravo old chap.... Hope you don't mind but I've edited the first post to include that info :)

A multi-page thread about this release already exists. The moderators will eventually merge your duplicate thread with the other one.

Ahh I see well in reality that was a "Rumour" thread more than anything it was just spreading the word of he internet rumours and I suppose this is more an official P/O thread, no biggie though :)

Shit. I pre-ordered through the other thread. Am I fucked?

Man all I was saying is the original thread was just highlighting the rumour of the re-press something which has went around the internet for months, years and beyond, the original post had no information apart from a website link that went down.

If you pre-ordered through there fair enough as I said above "No Biggie" just for ease and for people who don't want to traul through posts to find the P/O links for bleep I made it easy by starting this thread and including all relevant info on the first post, I apologise for trying to be "Pro-active" next time I'll just leave it.