VLING 50% off Sale (VInyl record jewelry, iPhone cases, coasters, clocks, etc..)

Hey,  S.Rambo emailed me and let me know about these replies.

I'm sorry for neglecting this board and not checking in more often.

I wasn't aware of any missing order and if you had tried emailing it's possible they were deleted or lost, I've been having a lot of email issues with the provider I use that comes with my domain.

I'll check out the pm's now.

I've been doing Vling for 7 years, I don't want anything but happy customers!

• 5 weeks later...

Totally forgot I had ordered at the sale, never received my items, it's been more than 45 days so I can't open a claim.

I've invoiced him for the money, we'll see if he responds :P

Anyone else still left out to dry?

Mods, me thinks it's time to ban him before anyone else looses money over this, unfortunately.

As a weird coincidence, he's actually a friend of a friend.  I had my friend contact him for me and this was his reply:

Yeah man, thanks for the heads up! Small world eh?! I'll get back to [him] shortly. I remember his name. I had to resend his order out because it was sent back to me because of Canada Post said it was insufficient postage, but when I shipped it there wasn't an issue. He should have the replacement order this week. I actually meant to send him an email when I reshipped it.

So... maybe there's a light at the end of the tunnel here? who knows, I'll keep you posted.

he lives and ships (or maybe doesn't ship) out of canada and doesn't know our postage rates?

he's full of bologna.

They changed recently (again).

AAAAAND I feel like a douche now because after invoicing him via PayPal, sending him a 'WTF' email, stalking him on Facebook, posting about him here, asking the mods to ban him, and getting my buddy who knows him to talk to him... it was waiting for me at home.... with a whole bunch of extras in the package... (he sent me like an extra $20 of stuff).

:unsure:

They changed recently (again).

AAAAAND I feel like a douche now because after invoicing him via PayPal, sending him a 'WTF' email, stalking him on Facebook, posting about him here, asking the mods to ban him, and getting my buddy who knows him to talk to him... it was waiting for me at home.... with a whole bunch of extras in the package... (he sent me like an extra $20 of stuff).

:unsure:

don't feel that way... he has stolen from a bunch of members from this forum, you lucked out by having a middle man or I am sure this dude would have ripped you off too

don't feel that way... he has stolen from a bunch of members from this forum, you lucked out by having a middle man or I am sure this dude would have ripped you off too

Well, except that that I only tried follow up today, he would have mailed it a week or so ago :P  So he totally did it of his own volition, neither of us knew that we had a mutual friend until today.

In the end, I'm obviously glad I got my order.  I am bummed a bunch of other people are still shafted, at this point I really don't trust him enough to order again, which sucks because I like his stuff :P

EDIT:  And he totally should still be banned, whatever the reason, intentional or not, he clearly isn't running a reliable business anymore and is not communicating.  You're gambling if you order from him at this point, not okay.