Sunn O))) - Black One (Repress)

Sunn 0))) store just launched and has a package of all four variants for 100$ and the white vinyl as well. Their bandcamp has the grey vinyl up for sale as well.

For a second I thought you meant they had White1 on vinyl and freaked out!  They have the Grimmrobe Demo 3xLP picture discs and the Candlewvlff ov thee Golden Chalice LP in the vinyl section as well.  Both are spendy, but more reasonable than on the second hand market.  I already have the 2xLP Grimmrobe demo and don't care for picture discs, but I do want that Candlewvlff.

• 2 weeks later...

What are the options for getting this in Europe anyway? Shipping from US is 20 USD and more.

I hope black copies arrive to european stores at some point, however I expect them to be around 30€. I will wait for that.

If you like white color (not me) you can order through their official store for 25$ + 18.20$ shipping = 43.2$ ~ 32€

Grey through their bandcamp is a little bit more expensive though.

I wonder what would happen with silver, I have the feeling it will be for US black friday in-stores only.

Honestly, favorite label in terms of quality products with vinyl. 

Could not agree more

Europe: Norman Records

http://www.normanrecords.com/records/74185-sunn-o-black-1?utm_expid=12250459-21.p-0rR8UES2-DNT4R8tZqDg.0&utm_referrer=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.normanrecords.com%2Fpoogle%2Findex.php%3Fq%3Dsunn%2Bo)))

Almost 25£ shipped to Germany. I'm going to wait a few more weeks, perhaps other distros are going to list it, too.

Edit:

JPC.de

http://www.jpc.de/jpcng/poprock/detail/-/art/Sunn-0-Black-One-Lp/hnum/3427143

Burningworld Records is getting the repress, too!

How is the surface noise on these? If any.

There is some, but it is not distracting... enjoyable even, for me at least.

So glad they re-released this record. The discussion on this forum was enough to make me sign up for an account. 

Just purchased a grey copy here in PDX and I couldn't be happier to hear it through my record rig.

Thanks for posting the interview with O'Malley, too. 

There is some, but it is not distracting... enjoyable even, for me at least.

So glad they re-released this record. The discussion on this forum was enough to make me sign up for an account.

Just purchased a grey copy here in PDX and I couldn't be happier to hear it through my record rig.

Thanks for posting the interview with O'Malley, too.

I'm going to pick this up soon. Did you get it at 2nd Ave?