Sunn O))) - Black One (Repress)

I'd actually prefer December...I've already spent too much money on records this month. hehe

Jpc still lists the 25th and an eployee at Burning World also confirmed the 25th. We will see.

I know the feeling, I've spend way too much already this month. Record shopping in Switzerland is not a cheap hobby!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

(Yes, this is a repost))I was at the record store and saw it, felt the 2xLP tonight - is it a plastic cover? It feels insanely thick and looks glossy in a sort of plastic way. Or is it just incredibly thick like all other SL releases. FYI didn't buy it because I'm ordering the white version from the Sunn store .

(Yes, this is a repost))I was at the record store and saw it, felt the 2xLP tonight - is it a plastic cover? It feels insanely thick and looks glossy in a sort of plastic way. Or is it just incredibly thick like all other SL releases. FYI didn't buy it because I'm ordering the white version from the Sunn store .

Physically, and in terms of packaging, I think Souther Lord wins. I have the Black One repress, and man it is just so sturdy and and worth every penny.

• 1 year later...