Against Me Help!!

aws

I have 3 Purplish colored "The Disco Before The Before Breakdown" 7'''s

I think they are:

10th Pressing: Reddish Purple

11th Pressing: Purple

12th Pressing: Light Purple

But i don't know which is which.

If anyone has pictures of these or any other One's it could be Could you please post them =)

Thanks A lot

I have 3 Purplish colored "The Disco Before The Before Breakdown" 7'''s

I think they are:

10th Pressing: Reddish Purple

11th Pressing: Purple

12th Pressing: Light Purple

But i don't know which is which.

If anyone has pictures of these or any other One's it could be Could you please post them =)

Thanks A lot

Email the wizard

[email protected]

he will be able to help you

hey man, the kids can't get enough of that sweet, sweet, against me! sound.

i can hardly blame no idea though; i severely doubt they'll ever have another band find their way to a major. i'd be taking advantage of it as much as i could too.

At some point though, it is taking advantage of poor record nerds. Don't know if I would do any differently though.

Trying to gather the Planes Mistaken for Stars stuff is hard enough with 3,4, and 5 pressings. Can't imagine HWM or AM!.

i hate it financially, but i love the fact that theres constantly more stuff to track down.. i mean i have come to the conclusion that i'll never have it all... but i've been able to give it a damn good try :)

The overly anal, completist, ocd pyschopath in me would be driven crazy but in a fun masochistic type of way.

So how does someone go about getting one of those special colors that have less than 30 or so copies? Do they just randomly send them out. I was trying to figure this out on the no idea site since the discography lists multiple colors available but when ordering you don't get a color choice.

Hey I'm a n00b here but I've been lurking for awhile gathering info from the knowledgeable board folk. Anyways, I have an AM! question as well. I'm pretty sure I received a rather rare color of the 11th pressing of "the disco.." the color is grey, I can upload a photo if it helps to solve the issue. Thanks!

impact, you are providing a sweet resource!!

i've got a question for you... on "clarity" are the opposite color labels (i.e. black label on the white vinyl) the more common, and thus the "??" on your discography?

yes correct.

the 3000 is the 1st pressing, and the rest was the 2nd pressing.