PO- Death Grips- No Love Deep Web on Amazon

Didn't a lossless version of Government Plates pop up after that guy on /mu/ tried to organize the booteg using indigogo? I know something regarding the album popped up randomly and no one knows why. I wouldn't be surprised if Death Grips wanted the bootleg to happen. It seems like something they'd be all about.

The guy on here that was doing a boot was only doing a run of 20 for like $40 - $55 each, so they definitely aren't the same person.

Other than bootlegs I don't think Gov. Plates will ever see a physical release.

Didn't a lossless version of Government Plates pop up after that guy on /mu/ tried to organize the booteg using indigogo? I know something regarding the album popped up randomly and no one knows why. I wouldn't be surprised if Death Grips wanted the bootleg to happen. It seems like something they'd be all about.

The guy on here that was doing a boot was only doing a run of 20 for like $40 - $55 each, so they definitely aren't the same person.

Other than bootlegs I don't think Gov. Plates will ever see a physical release.

That's what I was thinking. Death Grips was always about stuff like that. I'd still be all over owning a boot.

if someone finds that lossless album for me ill do tapes

https://mega.co.nz/#F!Z8p1jKTQ!oEMJOlrTVUXc1JvqHSlDQA

Music>Government Plates (FLAC)

Please reserve me a copy. Also, in that link is every photo, interview, music file, etc to ever be released by Death Grips. Worth a gander.

However, I should say, that no official FLAC's were actually released. They're just converted AAC files.

http://www.reddit.com/r/deathgrips/comments/2axju0/the_government_plates_flacs_might_be_fake_sadly/

Why are people on reddit saying it'd be illegal since death grips released it for free... We should just get in the clouds to do a lathe cut

Just because it was released for free doesn't mean that Death Grips don't own the rights to the album. As long as the person who boots it doesn't make a profit then they might be protected under fair-use or something like that, but if they try to sell it for profit then Death Grips can sue. I doubt they would though.

• 3 weeks later...